Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2024, 07:49 PM  
It was not a fair catch

Super Bowl LVIII rings

Anyone have a line or news on the ring?

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-09-2024 at 07:08 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 05:22 AM   #151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
and who is the player?
I know that the losing teams in the Super Bowl get rings too. Is that second ring the one the Chiefs got after losing to Tampa Bay? Don't know who the player is.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 06-21-2024, 06:34 AM   #152
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
700 rings produced, holy kc chiefs balls batman!!!

curious how many current chiefs have three, beyond the obvious stars.
It's funny how they gloss over the Miami 7th seed thing, and when they show it it's blurred...

I mean, I don't care, but I do wonder how the **** a mistake like that can get through.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:33 AM   #153
Kind of a mod

It's a little cheesy to me how much they pretend like every little thing is meaningful. I mean sure, it's cool that the 19 diamonds on the side represent 11 consecutive winning seasons and 8 consecutive AFCW titles, but there's zero chance they went into it with that in mind. Instead, they said "looks like about 19 diamonds are going to fit in there - what can that represent?" It's all a bit silly to me.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:55 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's a little cheesy to me how much they pretend like every little thing is meaningful. I mean sure, it's cool that the 19 diamonds on the side represent 11 consecutive winning seasons and 8 consecutive AFCW titles, but there's zero chance they went into it with that in mind. Instead, they said "looks like about 19 diamonds are going to fit in there - what can that represent?" It's all a bit silly to me.
Yeah maybe spend a tad less energy there and a tad more on ensuring there are no major factual **** ups.

All good, though. The “Threepest” ring will no doubt be the one ring to rule them all. At least until the fourpeat.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.