Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 06:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Star Wars: The Acolyte

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:19 AM   #151
I'll be back.

fake and gay

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:36 AM   #152
MVP

They spend $22 million an episode and they can't fit it in?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 10:46 AM   #153
I'll be back.

The have the budget to make a CGI rat but not a badass Wookiee fight.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:51 AM   #154
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
They spent an entire scene going over Mae's targets again, with a nice graphic of three of the four targets & the two she's already killed are redded out. Why Sol isn't on the graphic I'm not sure, I guess since he's in the room we don't need to know he's also a target? And of course we already know all this information, so why are we wasting time going over it again when we apparently don't have time to even include the one bit of action that actually took place during this episode.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:27 AM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
First thing I thought of.

Is this a money laundering scheme?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 01:44 PM   #156
I'll be back.

Old 06-20-2024, 02:28 PM   #157
Ain't no relax!

Mae: The Jedi are bad!

Osha: The Jedi are good!

2 little brats who didn't know WTF the Jedi were like 10 minutes ago....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 03:12 PM   #158
I'll be back.

the worst thing about this is the army of little communists shouting you down if you say anything about it is trash

and the people who made it and starred in it refuse to accept criticism either

not sure i can pay to see the ****ing trash rey movie they're gonna put out....**** disney and their woke feminist agenda...maybe i'll go pirate their games too, **** giving them a dime
Old 06-20-2024, 05:53 PM   #159
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
My son is a Star Wars traditionalist...he really only love the original trilogy and tolerates what became episode 1,2 and 3....everything else in his mind is just trash and makes him hate George Lucas even more for selling out to Disney and turning it over to amateurs with agendas...
This.
Rep to Mosbonian jr.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 05:54 PM   #160
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

That was … amateur hour.

It’s like the folks who are running this show have no idea how to tell a story within a framework. The KiAdi Mundi stuff is bad… if you’re doing fan service, make sure you get it right. And they did not.

I bet they think they’re going to surprise us when it’s revealed Mae’s pal is actually her master.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:48 PM   #161
I'll be back.

I'm still lmao about the wookiee stuff.

You had an opportunity to break ground in the star wars universe and you absolutely ****ing blew it.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:04 PM   #162
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
That was … amateur hour.

It’s like the folks who are running this show have no idea how to tell a story within a framework. The KiAdi Mundi stuff is bad… if you’re doing fan service, make sure you get it right. And they did not.

I bet they think they’re going to surprise us when it’s revealed Mae’s pal is actually her master.
I kept saying to myself as I watched "this dude is her master." They've made it pretty obvious right?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:05 PM   #163
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm still lmao about the wookiee stuff.

You had an opportunity to break ground in the star wars universe and you absolutely ****ing blew it.
The power of one, AH!

The power of two, AH!

The power of mannnyyyyy!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:51 PM   #164
I'll be back.

Old 06-20-2024, 08:04 PM   #165
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Ohh you'll be back on the bandwagon for the new Rey movie/trilogy directed by an activist.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.