Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who will start at Left Tackle on Week 1?
Wanya Morris 22 12.79%
Donovan Smith (re-signed) 72 41.86%
Kingsley Suamataia 55 31.98%
Darian Kinnard 0 0%
Lucas Niang 0 0%
Jawaan Taylor 7 4.07%
Chukwuebuka Godrick 1 0.58%
A veteran interior offensive lineman currently on the roster 1 0.58%
One of the new rookie interior linemen (C.J. Hanson or Hunter Nourzad) 0 0%
Some veteran free agent not listed elsewhere 9 5.23%
Some rookie free agent not listed elsewhere 0 0%
Eric Fisher 0 0%
Mike Remmers 1 0.58%
Orlando Brown, Jr. 1 0.58%
Left tackle? Mahomes don't need no stinkin' left tackle 3 1.74%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2024, 09:38 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Who will be the Week 1 starter at Left Tackle?

Poll to follow on three. One, two, three, break!

I went ahead and added the starting left tackle for every Super Bowl in case you're feeling nostalgic. I didn't include Jim Tyrer because of, well, you know why.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:07 PM   #76
Veteran

Surprised this isn't being talked about more. Is it either Wanya or Kingsley? Seems like this is a big question mark at a pretty important position going into the season.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:09 PM   #77
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Surprised this isn't being talked about more. Is it either Wanya or Kingsley? Seems like this is a big question mark at a pretty important position going into the season.
If it's not Kingsley it's someone not on the roster.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:18 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Kingsley was a 2nd round pick. He's gonna have the first opportunity I'd imagine.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:20 PM   #79
Special Teams ACE!!!

The fact they're currently plugging in Wanya at guard with Thuney still out means to me they view him as out of the running at starter. Just as well, too. The guy wasn't good last year.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 02:26 PM   #80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The fact they're currently plugging in Wanya at guard with Thuney still out means to me they view him as out of the running at starter. Just as well, too. The guy wasn't good last year.
Thats fair. I heard some talk here that Wanya might fit better at Guard instead of Tackle.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:27 PM   #81
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Thats fair. I heard some talk here that Wanya might fit better at Guard instead of Tackle.
That's really not a stretch, it's a lot easier to play guard.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:34 PM   #82
El Gato Gordo Loco

If it is Wanya Morris we have failed.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 02:50 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If it's not Kingsley it's someone not on the roster.
It's either Kingsley or Morris. Morris was great outside of one game.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:03 PM   #84
YOU take YOUR seat

If they don't like what they see in training camp, they'll call Donovan Smith I would bet.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 05:40 PM   #85
Starter

Bernhard Raimann For the Colts was another tackle drafted in round three that worked out pretty well. So it does happen.

Obviously, the best thing for us is if Kingsley works out and we solved the LT position for years. But it’s a no-brainer that we should have some insurance if we can get it at minimal price. I think we should sign either Smith or Bakhtarai for insurance, or maybe both.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:30 PM   #86
Sometimes it's black and white

So I don't follow these things that closely..., but,
If Smith is a starting caliber LT in the NFL, why will he sit indefinitely by the phone waiting for KC to call? If he isn't, why is he our plan B?
I mean every team goes into training camp with question marks. But I can't say I'm feeling great about LT or LT depth.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:04 PM   #87
SuperBowl or bust

Kingsley will start and be pretty solid. He’s definitely going to get beat on inside transition moves to start off. He’s showed that ability to sink his hips and stifle that move, but he struggled a lot with it at BYU and the guys he’s going to be facing as a pro are much much better at it.

I’m sure Heck and his staff have him doing a lot of work specific on it, but I do expect some early struggles against guys like Hendrickson, the Bosas and Crosby. He’ll learn and develop counters. Kids got the tools to be great.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:30 AM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
It's either Kingsley or Morris. Morris was great okay outside of one game.
FYP
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:37 AM   #89
Hockey Town

Tell me this isn't Bahktiari hinting at wanting to play for the Chiefs.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:41 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Tell me this isn't Bahktiari hinting at wanting to play for the Chiefs.
1000%, and if he's healthy, man would he make a difference.

Don't think it's about money for him at this point, he's a different breed. Used to frequent all the Green Bay bars and mingle with the commoners. I actually played pool with him once, it was pretty awesome. That was his rookie year, but still. I'd bet my bottom dollar he wants to come here, only question is if they want him.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.