Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 06:53 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Happy Juneteenth**

What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:03 PM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
This is about RACE you moron. Not about who was on fecking welfare. YOU may be able to function in daily life without the need to think about racial issues. But others DON'T. The world doesn't revolve around YOU and your life jackass. That's the point which you apparently missed.
You made it about me when you implied I had some sort of privilege in my life simply because of my skin color, which is utter bullshit. I couldn’t care less what you think about that, or anything else for that matter.

Now, by all means, carry on embarrassing yourself.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 08:07 PM   #182
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I’m shocked this thread hasn’t either been DC’d or Romper’d. Amazing…
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:08 PM   #183
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I’m shocked this thread hasn’t either been DC’d or Romper’d. Amazing…
cuck!

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:09 PM   #184
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
You're entitled to live how you live buddy. But some folks are forced to face racial situations every single day and don't have the privilege to not think about it.
I highly doubt anyone treats you that way because of the color of your skin. They treat you that way because you're a ****ing moron and they probably don't like you.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 08:12 PM   #185
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I love this thread for so many reasons
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:13 PM   #186
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
cuck!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:23 PM   #187
MVP

Thread has burst.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:25 PM   #188
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Yeah. I mean they did what they had to do. If those settlers didn’t take the land from them, the Spanish probably would have. We wiped away the previous culture, just like they surely did the ones before them. Humanity = shit
Coochie,

I recommend this book: https://global.oup.com/ushe/product/...us&lang=en&amp
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 08:31 PM   #189
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I always celebrate this day with some beef taco cones.

You can use a muffin pan to make them stand straight up!

That looks like Madonna and her backup dancers from the 80s.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:05 PM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Who are you again?
Your daddy.

Isn't that obvious by now?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:11 PM   #191
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Labor Day, sure.

Columbus Day, no. We aren't here without Columbus' expedition. It changed the world forever.
Columbus didn’t discover what’s now the USA. And even if his ship sunk at sea. They would have sent more ships. All the countries knew there may be new wealth in the new world for them to bring back home. He was not a unique man that without him the Americans would have went undiscovered. It would have delayed it by a year at the most.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0298.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	127571  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:47 PM   #192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Columbus didn’t discover what’s now the USA. And even if his ship sunk at sea. They would have sent more ships. All the countries knew there may be new wealth in the new world for them to bring back home. He was not a unique man that without him the Americans would have went undiscovered. It would have delayed it by a year at the most.
So if Columbus didn’t do it, somebody else eventually would. Got it.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:25 PM   #193
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What's that? A thread on CP so that people can make thinly veiled racial remarks? I'm shocked, I tell you!

Or it's a thread about a brand new Federal holiday that celebrates Freedom
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:51 PM   #194
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
You made it about me when you implied I had some sort of privilege in my life simply because of my skin color, which is utter bullshit. I couldn’t care less what you think about that, or anything else for that matter.

Now, by all means, carry on embarrassing yourself.
No idiot you said "I THINK ABOUT RACE ZERO TIMES" SO YOU MADE IT ABOUT YOURSELF DUMMY!!. Bottom line is don't try and tell people how they should feel when you aren't in their shoes. Plain and simple.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:53 PM   #195
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
No I get it. Every country was doing it. Just sucks. What a huge divide it still causes, even though it’s been over for this long.

But I agree, what has and is going on just sucks! Wasn’t our doing, but I hate it nonetheless.
You do realize that the first black person to enroll in an all white public school is still alive and is "only" 69 years old, right? Legalized slavery may have ended a while back but the repercussions from it are definitely still felt today. People living right now have experienced being a second class citizen in the very nation whose military uniform they wore. I, for one, can understand why this day would be a cause for national celebration as the freeing of the last slaves is a pretty massive historical landmark. Just like the Isrealites being freed from Egypt was a major landmark event in the bible.

Is it *YOUR* fault these people went through that? No.

Is it the fault of the government that still exists today? Yes.

Is it the fault of "your" (the general your as it refers to the average white person whose family has been in the US for a considerable amount of time) ancestors for the condition we find ourselves in today? Yes.

Relations between the races today is simply generational trauma inflicted on us by the people before it. They got to use people as slaves and treat them as sub-human when they couldn't be kept as slaves anymore. Made a bunch of money off of it and peaced the **** out straight to hell without having to deal with any of the consequences.

----

I don't believe anyone here is gonna force you (the general you) to celebrate this holiday but I would hope that in the context of history and the whole "love your neighbor as yourself" would lead some to be at least a little introspection regarding the position the descendants of the people we as a nation, unwillingly, brought over then shit on for 200 years.

Today being a holiday takes absolutely nothing away from anyone.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote