Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 12:38 PM  
Mahomes > God

Most overrated players in the NFL

So I came across this tweet and while I know PFF is garbage...it got me thinking about this topic and about George Kittle. What in the **** do people see that makes them hold him in such high regard???

He's played 7 season...broke 1k 3 times with 2 of those seasons barely being over 1,000...one season over 10 TDs, 4 of those seasons with 5 or less TDs and 2 were 6 TD seasons.

Not to mention he's been a complete non factor in both Super Bowls he's been in.

He's not even in the same galaxy as Kelce...I really wish someone would tell me what I'm missing here. He has a bombastic personality and is a goofball and talks a lot? Wow ok.

Who would you all say is massively overrated in the league by fans, media, etc.?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:29 PM   #91
The Beast Inside Your Head

After looking at the "Trevor Lawrence Gets Paid" thread, I'm going to say Trevor Lawrence.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 03:28 PM   #92
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I really wouldn’t consider what’s happened with Josh Allen choking.

In 2020, they just weren’t ready yet.

In 2021 he played as well as a QB could realistically be expected to in a loss. 13 seconds was a legendary collapse by his defense.

In 2023 he got his team into field goal range and also dropped a dime to Diggs on a deep ball that would have changed the game. Diggs just dropped it and the kicker missed.

2022 against the Bengals was the closest to choking I’d consider.

Is losing to a better team really choking? I don't think so.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 03:48 PM   #93
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

After watching Mike Pennel ragdoll Trent Williams in the Super Bowl, I'm inclined to say that Trent Williams is overrated.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 03:51 PM   #94
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
After watching Mike Pennel ragdoll Trent Williams in the Super Bowl, I'm inclined to say that Trent Williams is overrated.
Maybe Mike Pennel is just underrated?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 03:52 PM   #95

I’m sticking with Burrow.

The rest of these guys get plenty of criticism.

Not Joe though. He gets a pass despite being surrounded by otherworldly receiver talent even back at LSU.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 04:00 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’m sticking with Burrow.

The rest of these guys get plenty of criticism.

Not Joe though. He gets a pass despite being surrounded by otherworldly receiver talent even back at LSU.
To me it’s the fact that people pretend that he came into Arrowhead and outdueled Mahomes and carried the Bengals to the Super Bowl.

In reality he did Jack shit that entire game and was in the process of getting obliterated like everyone else until Lou Anarumo made adjustments and the Chiefs inexplicably forgot how to play football.

He Mr. Magoo’d his way into a complete fluke win and now people act like he’s the Mahomes killer because of it.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2024, 04:03 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
To me it’s the fact that people pretend that he came into Arrowhead and outdueled Mahomes and carried the Bengals to the Super Bowl.

In reality he did Jack shit that entire game and was in the process of getting obliterated like everyone else until Lou Anarumo made adjustments and the Chiefs inexplicably forgot how to play football.

He Mr. Magoo’d his way into a complete fluke win and now people act like he’s the Mahomes killer because of it.
And that Chiefs defense wasn’t even good. The Bills shredded us the week before. Burrow was just kinda okay them.
Old 06-18-2024, 04:08 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Maxx Crosby is the most over rated player in the NFL. **** him. & **** the Raiders
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-18-2024, 07:42 PM   #99
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Lamar Jackson has 2 MVPs, I can't really call him overrated at that point, he's been a playoff choker but that isn't the same.
So was Peyton. But his defense helped carry him a couple times. Last years was LameArm’s best shot, cuz that defense was legit. But so was ours, and our quarterback has the killer instinct that LameArm lacks.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 07:47 PM   #100
My work speaks for itself!!!

Bosa (chargers)
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:16 PM   #101
YOU take YOUR seat

always thought Jalen Ramsey was overrated AF.

and Orlando Brown Jr
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:27 PM   #102
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Bosa (chargers)
I'm not sure I've ever seen him play. I mostly see him in street clothes with some minor injury.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:33 AM   #103
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Odell Beckham. He's not a bad player by any means but ever since he made that one handed catch that got him the Madden cover he has always been talked about as if he's the modern day Randy Moss. Dude hasn't been anything but a complimentary role player since leaving the Giants yet he he still gets headlines every off-season.
Maybe a few years ago.

I think last few years OBJ underrated. Not that's he is great but he did help the Rams win a SB recently and isn't totally washed up yet.

Just think the perception is so low that he's actually the opposite now.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:09 AM   #104
Woman should only make babies

Fred Warner
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:25 AM   #105
Starter

All MVP QBs who don’t win SBs are overrated.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.