Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Boys (Amazon)

This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] fuck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:14 PM   #451
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
Maybe I'm misrembering but didn't he start off in a throple relationship at the beginning of the first season?
Yuuup
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:19 PM   #452
Supporter

Gay stuff can be done right, and sometimes to spectacular fashion.

The time Termite sneezed and blew up the dude from inside his penis was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television.

Creative writing to the max.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:20 PM   #453
Supporter

Old 06-15-2024, 02:25 PM   #454
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
It's just a TV show; in today's environment, you are going to get LGBTQ+-XYZ in pretty much everything, so I just ignore it. I've found that similar to Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Reacher, etc. and other shows that I used to like, it's time to move on. It just seems like lazy writing and a way to get people talking about the show because it contains these elements, not because it's entertaining.
Ok....I am with you on the above except for Reacher...not sure about what was wrong with this past season. I just may be clueless...that is one thing that it could be.

But I also agree that every show these days HAS TO HAVE an LGBTQ +character or story line...even where one doesn't make any sense or adds to the show.

It's like paste on storyline to make people happy.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 02:27 PM   #455
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Gay stuff can be done right, and sometimes to spectacular fashion.

The time Termite sneezed and blew up the dude from inside his penis was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television.

Creative writing to the max.
Humor is MUCH different from romance.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:30 PM   #456
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Humor is MUCH different from romance.
Truth. The Boys has earned enough line for me to let it slide, though.

I have not watched any of season 4 though.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:32 PM   #457
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Truth. The Boys has earned enough line for me to let it slide, though.

I have not watched any of season 4 though.
Me too. I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it (that's not directed at you).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 03:28 PM   #458
Live free or die hard

I forgot all about this but logged onto my Amazon account and noticed it only had 3/5 stars. Would have waited at least until fall for this to come out after the long break. Kinda dumb.

Think the over the top aspect of the woke factor made it tolerable. If it starts regressing into the "Dahmer" series I'll most likely tap out.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:26 AM   #459
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Ok....I am with you on the above except for Reacher...not sure about what was wrong with this past season. I just may be clueless...that is one thing that it could be.

But I also agree that every show these days HAS TO HAVE an LGBTQ +character or story line...even where one doesn't make any sense or adds to the show.

It's like paste on storyline to make people happy.
I probably shouldn't have included Reacher in the discussion because my reasons for not watching are different than what is happening to typical shows. The writing on that wasn't anything close to the first season and I found myself uninterested. It wasn't because of the typical DEI which seems to be just forced in for reasons...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-16-2024, 07:42 AM   #460
Supporter

Valorie Curry can get it. She makes me feel kind of funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:09 AM   #461
Supporter

The politics are heavily one-sided so far. The writers have a genuine chance to really hit home if they make both sides look like easily-manipulated children, but I doubt they will.

They need to be careful or they will start turning people off, though. I don' care about the gay relationships, black smartest person, women are always smart, men are buffoons, etc. It's all been fine, but "the message" has burned shows to the ground over and over in the past. I don't want to lose this show, it's been awesome damnit.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:32 AM   #462
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
The politics are heavily one-sided so far. The writers have a genuine chance to really hit home if they make both sides look like easily-manipulated children, but I doubt they will.

They need to be careful or they will start turning people off, though. I don' care about the gay relationships, black smartest person, women are always smart, men are buffoons, etc. It's all been fine, but "the message" has burned shows to the ground over and over in the past. I don't want to lose this show, it's been awesome damnit.
They're not toeing the line this season, it's almost getting distracting
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:50 AM   #463
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Valorie Curry can get it. She makes me feel kind of funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 09:47 AM   #464
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, I was hopeful that it was just a bad picture when the stuff popped off over socials earlier this year, but no such luck. It’s too bad.

I’m enjoying the new season; it seems stronger than season 2 so far. The shit at the ice rink was hilarious.

Feels like they’re pulling more serious drama out this year. Looking at some core traumas that drove the characters. I think that’s the point of the stuff with Hughie’s dad. Let him dig into his mom trauma/abandonment issues.

Seems like that might be a theme of the season. They’ve given Butcher and Newman moments of that, as well, and have teased at it with Homelander.

Also…
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2024, 11:19 AM   #465
Supporter

I was trying to place where I've seen Splinter before, and I figured it out. He was the beta waiter guy on "Waiting".

Man he plays a simp well.