Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-14-2024, 05:35 PM   #6976
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Molinari made a hole in one on 9 to make the cut on the button.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
Saw that. Sepp Straka also had a hole in one.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 05:39 PM   #6977
Now you've pissed me off!

Aside from sandhill courses, growing truly penal rough and baking the greens out is the recipe, not Mike Davis' bull**** approach of having driveable Par 4s like it's the ****ing Waste Management Open.

They also need a standardized ball that spins more off the driver.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 05:44 PM   #6978
El Gato Gordo Loco

Tiger still using Bridgestone...makes you wonder if that's the problem lol
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:10 PM   #6979
MVP

Tiger was garbage.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 06:13 PM   #6980
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Tiger was garbage.
He's also 50 years old with a broken back and shattered leg. He's done and has been for years.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:51 PM   #6981
Veteran

Quote:
Tiger was garbage.
I wouldn’t say he was garbage. He actually hit the ball pretty damn well. Lipped a few putts and had 1 or 2 drives each round that got him in trouble. But I thought he looked better than he had all year in the 3 tourneys he played in.

Quite a few big names missed the cut. Day, Homa, Zalatoris, DJ, Rickie etc. Hell…Scottie only got him by a stroke or two.

He’s definitely not the Tiger of old but the ones who say he’s terrible and should hang it up confuse me. Only about 25-30 guys win golf tourneys each year. Tiger has only played in 3 total. I thought he looked healthier this week than at any point since the leg injury. If he can throw in a few more competitive rounds next year I think we’ll see some better golf still in the bag out of him.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-14-2024, 06:56 PM   #6982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He's also 50 years old with a broken back and shattered leg. He's done and has been for years.
Then shuffle off the green.

No one is forcing him to compete.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:57 PM   #6983
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:

Jack kept playing (and missing cuts) at these things into his 50s as well. Who cares if he does? It's not harming anybody.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2024, 07:03 PM   #6984
Veteran

Quote:

The only person that will keep Tiger from playing is himself. The players want him out there. The tour wants him to play forever. The fans still follow him more than anyone in the field. Morons like you are the only people that are mad he’s playing 4 tournaments a year.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-15-2024, 07:36 AM   #6985
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Jack kept playing (and missing cuts) at these things into his 50s as well. Who cares if he does? It's not harming anybody.
He finished sixth at the Masters twice in his fifties and missed one cut. He made 7/10 cuts at the US Open, and 4/7 at the Open. I agree that Tiger isn't harming anyone, but you're unnecessarily denigrating Nicklaus to make your point.

Arnold Palmer is the one who held on too long.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 07:52 AM   #6986
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
He finished sixth at the Masters twice in his fifties and missed one cut. He made 7/10 cuts at the US Open, and 4/7 at the Open. I agree that Tiger isn't harming anyone, but you're unnecessarily denigrating Nicklaus to make your point.

Jack remains the greatest to play the game. He did it without performance enhancing drugs, private jets, or modern equipment.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:14 AM   #6987
Politically Incorrect

I have no problem with Tiger or Phil, who seems to be much worse than Tiger these days.

I can't stand the really slow players, they drive me crazy.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 10:01 AM   #6988
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post

That’s better than I recalled but he didn’t have a top 20 in a non-Augusta major from 1986 through the end of 2000 (when he effectively stopped playing them at age 60). He was a pretty uncompetitive golfer in the majors for most of his 50s, but he still drew crowds and nobody complained (nor should they have).

Tiger is gonna get an exemption to any major he wants for as long as he still wants to play and I don’t think anybody should take an issue with that.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:50 AM   #6989
Politically Incorrect

I went to the US Senior Open at Ridgewood Country Club in New Jersey when I worked for Dean Witter in the early 90's.

I followed a foursome of Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Lee Trevino.

Great memories
Old 06-15-2024, 11:54 AM   #6990
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I have no problem with Tiger or Phil, who seems to be much worse than Tiger these days.

I can't stand the really slow players, they drive me crazy.
Part of the reason I like Aberg so much is the way he plays.

I can’t stand the 10,000 waggles.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.