Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 05:52 PM  
pie is never free

Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard

Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 07:50 AM   #136
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Everyone should aspire to owning goats and spending time with them. They are wonderful creatures. I'm currently waiting on two of them to give birth with another one bagging up for her first go round as a momma.

Spending more time with goats out in nature and less time with people has been a phenomenal experience for me and it is one I would encourage anyone with the opportunity to do so.
Dude, keep your fence tall and your gates locked. Those little escape artists are demon spawn, I swear.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 03:52 PM   #137
Starter

I think I have seen two Jeeps in Florida that don't have rubber ducks on the dashboard.
roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-14-2024, 04:09 PM   #138
Starter

And after 20 years I can't post in the politics and religion forum!!! smdh
roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-14-2024, 05:51 PM   #139
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

FMK:
Jeep
Subaru
Minivan
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:26 PM   #140
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman gnome View Post
Who are you again?

What's the backstory, again?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 07:01 PM   #141
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman gnome View Post
Wow, what a pillowbiter
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 08:27 PM   #142
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
This is America, to each their own

It looks stupid to me, so I made a thread about it trying to understand its origins, or what it means... if anything

Seems to me like plenty of people in this thread find it kinda silly, and enjoyed chiming in to tell us all about it

Why are you so angry with peoples curiosity about random subjects like this?

Does calling something "cringe" mean we hate those people or something?
No, anger just a question.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 10:54 PM   #143
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
No, anger just a question.
Come on don't gimme the katipan act, just speak in plain terms not riddles please
Old 06-15-2024, 12:40 AM   #144
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Come on don't gimme the katipan act, just speak in plain terms not riddles please
How is that not clear?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.