Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2024, 06:19 AM  
Life is changing..

Happy Birthday Coochie liquor!

Hope you have a great day!!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:26 AM   #16
My Mamma Says

Coochie shares this birthday with Captain America Chris Evans and the Olson twins..

Happy birthday!! Have a great day
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 09:39 AM   #17
Fight, build, win!

Have a happy day every day, especially on your Birthday.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:20 AM   #18
Spiraling down the Drain

Happy, Happy!
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:21 AM   #19
Dazed and Confused

HBD! Have a great day and make sure the pooch is ok!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:03 PM   #20
MVP

Happy Birthday to a CP legend!
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:32 PM   #21
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Thanks everyone. Last night was a nightmare. My big dog got a piece of an antler stuck I. His throat around 9 pm. It was really obstructing his wind pipe. Was trying everything. His tongue was turning blue, and I was freaking the **** out. He’s a Dane Mix and he’s big and strong. Had to pry his mouth open while my wife tried to clear his throat. Finally got a piece out but he was huffing and puffing, possibly because his throat was irritated. But I stayed up with him til 230 am making sure he was breathing. Had to be up at 530 to get ready for work. Totally drained today, and wanted to call out. But I’m 10 days away from 2 weeks in Jamaica, so I forced myself to get to work. Hoping today is a much better day than last night!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. 52 long years I’ve been on this rock. Crazy considering all the shit I’ve been through.

Love you guys, we’re like a brotherhood up in here and it’s cool to be part of this!
Glad your dog is doing better. THose big dogs can be difficult when they do stupid stuff. My thumbs up is that the dog is doing better and you're doing to Jamaica soon, nor for a night of no sleep or the stress to your dog.

HBD!
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:47 PM   #22
MVP

Happy Birthday Coochie!
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:49 PM   #23
Choco Favre

Hbd to a good dude!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:53 PM   #24
Starter

Happy Birthday!
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.