Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2004, 10:08 PM  
**** the Raiders

I'm drunk

I've been drinking 151's and Dr. Peppers tonight. I am felling nooooon pain.

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:20 PM   #106
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Fun fact: I've made like 6 posts on CP totally sober in my lifetime. All the rest I've been under the influence. I never feel like posting when I'm sober cause I don't have anything amazing to add and if someone hasn't posted what I think already, they will soon, in almost all cases. The one exception is baseball which accounts for the 6 sober posts I've made.

I'm a legend in that way.
Much respect.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.