Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2024, 02:03 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Sigh. How the **** do I watch the Royals?

- I’m in the KC market.
- I have YoutubeTV.
- YouTubeTV does not carry the Bally sports channels.
- MLB TV pass doesn’t work because I am in the KC market, so it’s blacked out.

What the **** are my options here?

- I’m not buying an additional cable package or streaming provider. I'm fine with one-offs, just not a multi-channel duplication of what I already get with YoutubeTV.
- I’m not clicking into Ethiopian livestream every game to deal with buffering issues, boner pill pop-up ads, or having my identity stolen.

EDIT/UPDATE: For anyone in the same boat, the solution was going direct through the Bally's app.

Last edited by Dante84; 06-11-2024 at 10:59 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:45 AM   #61
MVP

I only watch streams for events like UFC. Those streams have issues because there's many people around the country/world trying to view.

Do baseball streams have similar issues? I figured not because there can't be that many people around the country wanting to view a random Royals game.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:58 AM   #62
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I only watch streams for events like UFC. Those streams have issues because there's many people around the country/world trying to view.

Do baseball streams have similar issues? I figured not because there can't be that many people around the country wanting to view a random Royals game.
It depends, and it's a bit random. Usually I have zero issues with streaming the Royals via Streameast or mlb66. Last night's stream had all kinds of buffering for some reason though.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:58 AM   #63
Plays to win the game!

Nobody knows...
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.