Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 08:23 PM   #151
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
How the **** can you give up pizza?
I could very easily. I barely eat it now.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 08:34 PM   #152
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I eat a ton of spicy food. Somewhere around here is a thread of myself and I think Discuss trying to find the hottest Ramen we could find (Samyang 3x spicy may not be the hottest but damn is it good).

And I love Thai food.

It's not the spice - it's the consistency. It's a gloppy mess that just seems to grease the skids...
If I am ever struggling, stopped up, or stomach in knots... HuHot Mongolian Grille takes care of it. The only question is... will I make it home, or have to stop at the gas station.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 05-29-2024, 08:02 PM   #153
Broncos Suck

A Vietnamese caramelized pork dish I think is called Suon Nuong. Unbelievable.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-29-2024, 08:44 PM   #154
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I could very easily. I barely eat it now.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 09:20 PM   #155
Politically Incorrect

1. Dim Sum (Taiwan, China and Hong Kong styles)

2. Italian
3. Indian
4. Mediterranean (Turkish/Greek)
5. Japanese
6. Thai
7. French
8. Vietnamese
9. Middle Eastern
10. Argentinian
11. German
12. Irish
13. Eastern Europe (Polish/Hungarian)
14. Korean
15. Jamaican

Many here love Mexican but I am not a big fan aside from great Ceviche or a Pork Adovado or Mole.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 12:17 AM   #156
I'll **** anything that moves!

Living in a very small town again after many years away, and having my horizons broadened a lot food-wise, it really stinks not having the options of living in or near a city that has options. I was completely spoiled in NYC. If you want Indian, Thai, Italian, Mexican, etc, etc…. There’s a better than fair chance you can find something satisfying, and potentially terrific even at 3 in the morning.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-30-2024, 10:07 AM   #157
Certified Bourbon taster

Sadly, diabetes means I don't eat pizza these days - haven't had any for years. FWIW, as of todays weigh in, I've lost 105 lbs from 'critical mass'.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:14 AM   #158
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. Dim Sum (Taiwan, China and Hong Kong styles)

2. Italian
3. Indian
4. Mediterranean (Turkish/Greek)
5. Japanese
6. Thai
7. French
8. Vietnamese
9. Middle Eastern
10. Argentinian
11. German
12. Irish
13. Eastern Europe (Polish/Hungarian)
14. Korean
15. Jamaican

Many here love Mexican but I am not a big fan aside from great Ceviche or a Pork Adovado or Mole.
All a preference but Mexicans put some rock and roll into their food. There's a wide breadth of seasonings and spice... For me Italian food is boring. I'd take spicey Korean that makes me smell like fermented cabbage over a lot of the traditional Italian dishes.

Last edited by seamonster; 05-30-2024 at 10:19 AM..
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:18 AM   #159
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
If I am ever struggling, stopped up, or stomach in knots... HuHot Mongolian Grille takes care of it. The only question is... will I make it home, or have to stop at the gas station.
We have a cult of HuHot people at work. They'll go there once a week.

I just don't get it. I really enjoy Wok style food; make it at home either on the blackstone or if I'm feeling really fancy I'll bust out the Wok I have for my Weber and my grill insert that lets me throw some insane heat at it with lump charcoal.

But HuHot? Naw man. Not happening. You can try 25 different combinations and they'll all just taste like syrupy MSG.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 10:30 AM   #160
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Years ago when Huhot just opened here, mom asked me "Have you been to that new Ho hut yet?"

I was like what?!?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:24 AM   #161
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
If I am ever struggling, stopped up, or stomach in knots... HuHot Mongolian Grille takes care of it. The only question is... will I make it home, or have to stop at the gas station. :eek:
OK, please tell me this is an exaggeration..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:54 AM   #162
Starter

Scottish

Haggis (Scottish Gaelic: taigeis) is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with chopped onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and cooked while traditionally encased in the animal's stomach[1] though now an artificial casing is often used instead. According to the 2001 English edition of the Larousse Gastronomique: "Although its description is not immediately appealing, haggis has an excellent nutty texture and delicious savoury flavour".[2]
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-30-2024, 12:05 PM   #163
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Scottish

Haggis (Scottish Gaelic: taigeis) is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with chopped onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and cooked while traditionally encased in the animal's stomach[1] though now an artificial casing is often used instead. According to the 2001 English edition of the Larousse Gastronomique: "Although its description is not immediately appealing, haggis has an excellent nutty texture and delicious savoury flavour".[2]

It’s actually pretty good,’at least the one I had was. No one told me how it was made beforehand though, and that might make a difference to a lot of people.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 12:10 PM   #164
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It’s actually pretty good,’at least the one I had was. No one told me how it was made beforehand though, and that might make a difference to a lot of people.
The "Savoury pudding of heart liver and lungs" will forever keep me from trying it.

And how can one choose between Italian and Mexican? Damn.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-30-2024, 01:13 PM   #165
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Living in a very small town again after many years away, and having my horizons broadened a lot food-wise, it really stinks not having the options of living in or near a city that has options. I was completely spoiled in NYC. If you want Indian, Thai, Italian, Mexican, etc, etc…. There’s a better than fair chance you can find something satisfying, and potentially terrific even at 3 in the morning.
Most everything I eat in NYC, my first reactions are:
1- oh that is ****ing delicious!
2- so that is how that is supposed to really taste!

I have never tried the BBQ in NYC, don't need to, but kind of interested to see how they would go about it.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.