Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2024, 02:33 AM  
Veteran

How do you guys feel about eventually dying?

I have these random I guess you can call “episodes” where i have this almost out of body experience where i start saying to myself, you’re just you, you’re literally just you, and start thinking about how minuscule i am and then it eventually leads to how i am so fearful of dying one day. I understand I wasn’t around for the Korean War, or world war 2, or the Roman Empire, and that makes sense, since I simply wasnt existing, but now that I exist, the thought of me not existing, and quite frankly never being able to exist again terrifies me. I went to a religious school for a few years and went to church etc, but science tells me that my body make up is unique, and just being born is winning the lottery in its own right. As nice as it is to think my body protrudes this soul is going to rise up and say what up Jesus am I in? or my very unique dna that can profile me as a murderer is going to somehow leak out of my dead composing body, and makes its way into some other woman’s vagina to again try to fight off another 1 million other contestants (assuming dad didn’t jerk off that day) just really gets to me that I have this one chance and this limited, aka very limited time to live a good life. I have a good life mind you. Great wife, supportive family, 2 kids now, great house, but this whole death thing just makes me say sometimes like, wtf man, I want to experience this love and life forever, why does it gotta be so short. Just would like to hear your guys’ thoughts on the manner. Thanks.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-26-2024, 09:38 AM   #31
MVP

Stage 4 cancer and Parkinson’s…I’m ready.
But my family is not.
I watched one granddaughter graduate high school last week and a grandson get confirmed in our Church the week before.
The kids are growing up and it’s a blessing to share with my wife while I’m still here.
But my body is worn out.

sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 35 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 09:42 AM   #32
Damnit Peg

It's eventual. I welcome it.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
The post by Al Bundy is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 05-26-2024, 09:45 AM   #34
Baba Ganoush

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks about death. I constantly think about it, daily to be honest. Life really is short, kind of scary.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 09:54 AM   #35
Fish are scared of me

I need to make it at least until 2036

I got my dividend spreadsheet done this morning and in December 2036 my dividends should be at $1,728,314.08 PER MONTH

I'm really eager for this too.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 09:55 AM   #36
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

After Mahomes retires, I’d actually welcome the life tap out.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 10:02 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks about death. I constantly think about it, daily to be honest. Life really is short, kind of scary.
At 37? Shit man, forget about it and enjoy your life!

"Donnie Brasco Forget about it gif"
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:07 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Recently , since December I've had some really neat eye opening things going on in my house that has made me a believer that when we pass, we go to another place, another dimension. There's another side we go to. I've had people that I was close to come visit me in the night , pulling on my bed sheets, pulling my feet, tapping on my arm. Like just letting me know they are here with me. One night a guy was pulling my bed cover so hard I was hanging on for dear life. LOL. Tug O war was on, but most of the time it's just a gentle tug to let me know he's there. I was told by my niece living two states away (who is a psychic}that it was a guy named John, she said who is John.

John was an old man that worked on my farm with me for 20 years. I kept him employed to let him ride the mower all day to keep him occupied after his wife passed. Then towards the end my wife looked after him and took care of him as he was alone. His granddaughter showed up on day and hauled him off to North Dakota where he passed shortly after. He was always with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So I know now with 100% conviction when this life ends a new one begins.
So in the afterlife it sounds like we'll at least have the option to come back to earth and mess with people we knew while they are trying to sleep. Not so bad.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:10 AM   #39
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
At 37? Shit man, forget about it and enjoy your life!

"Donnie Brasco Forget about it gif"
I think it’s from everything I see and read on the internet. I feel like so many people are dying, constantly. I’ve had several people my age I use to party with pass away. Hell, I was just reading about that PGA Grayson Murray. Not sure if this makes any sense, but I feel like death is becoming more and more common.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I think it’s from everything I see and read on the internet. I feel like so many people are dying, constantly. I’ve had several people my age I use to party with pass away. Hell, I was just reading about that PGA Grayson Murray. Not sure if this makes any sense, but I feel like death is becoming more and more common.
Yeah, it is tough to lose a friend or relative at any age, especially that young.

I blame the fear of it on the constant barrage of media/social media etc.

We are bombarded with it constantly, unlike when we used to read newspapers with our coffee in the morning.

The reality of it is, we are living longer and longer due to the advance in medical care. I have personal experience with this.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #41
The Demon Preacher

I consistently thing about the long sleep. Life is too long. **** this place. If it weren't for promises I've made to my little brother I would have flipped the main breaker switch a long time ago.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:21 AM   #42
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I consistently thing about the long sleep. Life is too long. **** this place. If it weren't for promises I've made to my little brother I would have flipped the main breaker switch a long time ago.
Glad you’re still here broski
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 10:44 AM   #43
I'll be back.

Hoping I die before civilization collapses because no one wants to be around for that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #44
El Gato Gordo Loco

I certainly am pro not dying
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #45
MVP

I feel like I've escaped death a couple times. I think about how, or why, I lived while much more innocent or risk adverse peers passed on more than I do about death. I'm not even old yet and my body reminds me daily of how I've lived. I'm not sure I'd change it, but it does make me wonder if I should be doing more or if I should make a lifestyle change that would allow me more freedom to travel more like I used to.

I do feel comfortable knowing I'll be gifting someone a very comfortable life. Hopefully, they make the most of it and chose to do the same one day.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.