Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 02:57 AM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
already prepared
Well, prepare for 4. 4 straight is what's happening.

4 Straight pushes it to the realm of unreachable.

That's forever...That redefines dominance.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:07 AM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Well, prepare for 4. 4 straight is what's happening.

4 Straight pushes it to the realm of unreachable.

That's forever...That redefines dominance.
I don't think we can get 4. We're going to lose too much on defense, OL and maybe Kelce.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:28 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
I don't think we can get 4. We're going to lose too much on defense, OL and maybe Kelce.
Why it's so important to go all-in this year and get at least 3 in a row and shove it up NE's rear end.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2024, 10:16 PM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
yeah not even Veach or restructuring Mahomes contract is going to fix all our players that need new contracts next year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:35 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:
In a row probably not. But in terms of ceiling I still feel like people under rate Mahomes. I’ve even seen people in the fanbase almost imply like if we don’t threepeat this year we’re never winning it again.

As long as Mahomes stays healthy and is built around I think he will be Brady esque in longevity. Yes he will have to change play style but he is an unbelievable talent. Getting to 6 AFCG in a row (and that’s his worst)is just not by accident.

I’m more excited to see Mahomes 30’s than his 20’s in all honesty
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.