Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 11:55 AM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Deion Sanders acted this way and wouldn’t even talk to teams that didn’t have a high enough pick to take him.

He turned out fine and so will Caleb. He’s gonna be good. If any franchise deserves a good QB it’s the Bears
And Deion went 6th overall. Talking like that to a team with the 18th pick.

I wasn’t alive at the time to know if he was a projected #1 overall but I doubt it in such a stacked draft.

That’s insane confidence.. or maybe he had conversations with teams that led him to believe there was absolutely no way he’d fall beyond a certain pick.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:12 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Deion Sanders acted this way and wouldn’t even talk to teams that didn’t have a high enough pick to take him.

He turned out fine and so will Caleb. He’s gonna be good. If any franchise deserves a good QB it’s the Bears
Whoa, cornerback is a hell of a lot different than QB.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:15 PM   #4
Starter

Daniels is now my QB1. Anyone who drafts Caleb ahead of this guy will be at risk of losing their job.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:39 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
CP hates confident black men
I like boobs. They're my favorite thing.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:40 PM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm going to get some so youll talk to me
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:56 AM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Just armchair thinking here, but when you have a guy with super elite arm talent like this, but who doesn't take what the defense gives him at times, wouldn't you want to know how coachable he is?
Mahomes had the same issue. He could have remained the 2020's version of Brett Favre but he evolved into a better version of himself. Maybe Caleb will evolve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Best post on CP since we won the SB!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:01 PM   #8
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
Daniels is now my QB1. Anyone who drafts Caleb ahead of this guy will be at risk of losing their job.
I hope the Raiders don't get Daniels, then again if they do they can Raider anything up.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:

But in today's NFL these teams place these unproven stud QB's right out of college into playing right away instead of giving them half the season or better to learn the fast-paced game and complicated playbooks these teams have.

Throw them into the fire right away.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:41 PM   #10
THE RED MENACE

Quote:

He's a crying little bitch, not a leader of men. Comparing him to Deion just isn't right. I say he does OK at best. Who would want to deal with that headcase?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote