Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2024, 08:26 PM   #28
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
I tried lowering the pressure, tried two different pillows. My suffocation was actually kind of real, it was so bad my ears were popping from the pressure. Not so much from the machine, but the air would accumulate as I was not able to exhale. I have central apnea, where the brain stops commuunicating with the lungs and you don't automatically breathe.
that’s what 80% of CPAP wears have. There is an issue with communication along that nerve. Good thing is that if you can keep that mask on, you can live a normal life. Run marathons, work 3 jobs whatever you want to do.

Only less than 20% have obstructive sleep apnea.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.