Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:00 PM   #1336
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Laz has been MIA since Mahomes was drafted
I think something happened to him. I remember a long time ago we exchanged pm’s and he had some kind of health issue in the past that was in remission. He wasn’t the type of guy to share personal stuff on here.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:58 PM   #1337
Resident Glue Sniffer

I remember listening to KRZR back in the day (1998 ish )in the navy and hearing Carlotta

Congrats!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:17 PM   #1338
Veteran

No one cares enough about me on chiefs planet to care when I’m gone!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 07:17 AM   #1339
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
No one cares enough about me on chiefs planet to care when I’m gone!
Gotta try harder!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:49 AM   #1340
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Im doing great.

Been a very long 2 years tho...

Lost my gig in Vegas, Got Covid, almost died, still recovering, and Im back in radio...
Full Circle I guess

How are you?
Good hear that you are recovering. I finally got out of Cali. I hope the new gig is worth it.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:15 AM   #1341
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
I think something happened to him. I remember a long time ago we exchanged pm’s and he had some kind of health issue in the past that was in remission. He wasn’t the type of guy to share personal stuff on here.
Before I die, I AM doing an "I'M LEAVING" thread.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:39 AM   #1342
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
There is a great group of Chief fans that meet to watch the gamed in Sacramento, if interested.
Yes, I belong to their Facebook group. good peeps for sure
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:40 AM   #1343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I remember listening to KRZR back in the day (1998 ish )in the navy and hearing Carlotta

Congrats!
Wow, youve known me for a long time...ZR was pretty Epic.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:42 AM   #1344
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Good hear that you are recovering. I finally got out of Cali. I hope the new gig is worth it.
I dont have to live there
Thats the best part lol

Thanks Babe. Still recovering, but feeling better.

where are you now?
Old 04-12-2022, 11:17 AM   #1345
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
I dont have to live there
Thats the best part lol

Thanks Babe. Still recovering, but feeling better.

where are you now?
Keller Texas. My business is still in SF for another year but it will always be in Northern California so I am still there a few days out of the month. Do you still live in Vegas?

Should I take it that you are a long hauler for the virus?

I discovered something called hyperbaric IV ozone therapy during Covid that is unbelievable. If you want to know about it I think I still have your phone number from several years ago and can fill you in. It's a real game changer.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-12-2022, 12:01 PM   #1346
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Keller Texas. My business is still in SF for another year but it will always be in Northern California so I am still there a few days out of the month. Do you still live in Vegas?

Should I take it that you are a long hauler for the virus?

I discovered something called hyperbaric IV ozone therapy during Covid that is unbelievable. If you want to know about it I think I still have your phone number from several years ago and can fill you in. It's a real game changer.
Yes, still in Vegas. I have a home studio and it rocks!

Tell me more...bc yes Im a long hauler

email is good to if you lost my number
carlota@kilpop.com
Old 04-12-2022, 12:54 PM   #1347
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Yes, still in Vegas. I have a home studio and it rocks!

Tell me more...bc yes Im a long hauler

email is good to if you lost my number
carlota@kilpop.com
Ahhh, I thought you had relocated. We'll definitely hit you up next time we're in town. Hopefully for the Raiders game this year.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:27 PM   #1348
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Before I die, I AM doing an "I'M LEAVING" thread.
The hard part about that is getting the timing right. It would be frustrating to be lying bored on your deathbed but unable to post because you've already put up your "leaving forever" thread.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:29 PM   #1349
"Think BOOM!"

How about Amnorix?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:32 PM   #1350
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
How about Amnorix?
He would fall under the category of "Happily Missing Planeteers."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote