Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-08-2022, 12:58 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
We got 3 pretty good years out of Lost though and this one’s only 4 episodes in. It could do a lot worse.

Spoiler!
I referenced LOST so people would know the dynamic I'm referring to.

I'm not talking about 10 years of prime-time programming, here. I'm talking about a show that has introduced a lot of intrigue and mystery, but the verdict is still out on resolution and payoff.

I anticipate we'll have a clearer picture sooner than later.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2022, 08:07 AM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
We got 3 pretty good years out of Lost though and this one’s only 4 episodes in. It could do a lot worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I referenced LOST so people would know the dynamic I'm referring to.

I'm not talking about 10 years of prime-time programming, here. I'm talking about a show that has introduced a lot of intrigue and mystery, but the verdict is still out on resolution and payoff.

I anticipate we'll have a clearer picture sooner than later.
**** that. No way am I ever investing in a "Lost" type show again. Caring about the characters, the story, how they end up..... and then it ends without explaining everything. Even after the show the arrogant producers and show runners don't explain the answer's to many mystery's that they left out. **** you fans, we are done and moving on.

Piss's me off just thinking about it

In addition to lost....
Sopranos - Why not let us know whether Tony lived or died?
Game of Thrones - You are tired and want to move on so you left it a couple of season short and rushed it through. What a **** you to the fans.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:05 PM
Pepe Silvia
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong thread