Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 06:53 PM   #211
Veteran

Deleting my account and finding a new team to root for

Bye all
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:54 PM   #212
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It was fun, we have a long and boring offseason..sigh....
well **** that was meant for the other thread with the monitors watching verry closely.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:54 PM   #213
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post

Bye all
Well ~ Bye
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:55 PM   #214
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
The biggest accomplishment this thread has created is bickering among ravage fans of our favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs on our favorite message board Chiefs Planet

Bravo. Mission Accomplished

Cesspool indeed.

Hope the "monitors" enjoyed the shit show.
The takes in these two threads this afternoon... holy ****.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:56 PM   #215
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I didn't backtrack shit.

They're only allowed 2 channels at a time.

Doesnt mean the head coach can't click in and kill any other live channel - that would still only be 2 channels, which is what Pedersen claimed.

You just WANT me to be wrong.

if the heriarchy was followed, EB's channel would kill Kafka's and Reid's would trump all.
Another big problem with your theory: Andy calls the plays and the OC relays them to the QB... why the **** would Andy need to veto the play, he's the one who ****ing called it. He's vetoing his own shit?
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 07:00 PM   #216
SuperChiefs

Quote:

Bye all
Me too. Apparently since I live in Florida, I have to stop rooting for the team I've rooted for all my life.

Bye forever
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:06 PM   #217
Veteran

You’re all morons if you continue making money for a team that places a guy with an IQ below 100 at the position that requires the highest IQ on the team.

Andy is not an in-game play caller. He’s a pregame architect of opening series. Which is why the record is always so good when he has time to prepare for an opponent.

His in game adjustments need help from a young high IQ guy. Probably one upstairs in the booth.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-24-2022, 07:07 PM   #218
Banned

You are being drama queens leaving for another team because Eric is back, if Mahomes is traded then I would not blame you all for leaving
ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:07 PM   #219
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I

Believe

In

This

Team

To

Win

Another

Super Bowl

Because

Patrick Mahomes II

Learns

From

His

Mistakes

Determination
Thank u!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:10 PM   #220
Why so serious?

Quote:
You’re all morons if you continue making money for a team that places a guy with an IQ below 100 at the position that requires the highest IQ on the team.

Andy is not an in-game play caller. He’s a pregame architect of opening series. Which is why the record is always so good when he has time to prepare for an opponent.

His in game adjustments need help from a young high IQ guy. Probably one upstairs in the booth.
Ah. Good to know you know better than our HOF head coach.

While we're at it, what was your IQ last clocked at? Just for comparison's sake, of course.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:23 PM   #221
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Another big problem with your theory: Andy calls the plays and the OC relays them to the QB... why the **** would Andy need to veto the play, he's the one who ****ing called it. He's vetoing his own shit?
I'd explain it, but you wouldn't believe me so I'll let Andy detail how his playcalling system works:

https://youtu.be/J83nDK5JFgM

https://youtu.be/J83nDK5JFgM

Here, it's the "my job to have the team ready, so we'll look at that and make the adjustments" speech...along with some other interesting stuff :

https://youtu.be/3fefJGncMMQ
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:08 PM   #222
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So 9 days before you two wrote your hack article, he tweeted this. He was working on that article for two weeks, according to him.
all can be true
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:09 PM   #223
MVP

Goddamn. CP has lost it's burst.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:14 PM   #224
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Goddamn. CP has lost it's burst.
EB stays, CP dazed
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:28 PM   #225
In Search of a Life

I never had a problem with EB, but his "I am giving 1,000% in my efforts to make sure this team is ready to compete," speech gets pretty old.

He and Andy just repeat the same old cliches while never admitting to any problems that they continue to fail at solving.

Andy is incapable of fielding a Championship defense and a dominating running game. I think he might be the most overrated "Offensive genius" in the history of the NFL.

Sucks seeing these two wasting years of Mahomes while they brain fart games away.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.