Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:03 AM   #2041
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude, are you bipolar? Seriously. How can you go from unabashed homer to penultimate cynic overnight? You do this all the time, too.

Take a deep breath and step back. This isn't worth it.
Because he craves attention and this got him what he wanted.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:03 AM   #2042
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
This is sooooo weird. I don't believe there are many people stating that elements of what has been alluded to in the article can't be true. I'm sure it would be for the best if both parties separated. What people don't believe is all the wild BS that got you to that conclusion. Sometimes it's just as simple as both parties needed a break from each other......but that doesn't sell too well.
Exactly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:04 AM   #2043
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I don't know I mean Twisted has been working as hard to try to discredit all of this as Clay has and Bill have worked to say its true. And I haven't seen much to discredit it. A few players tweeting in support of EB doesn't prove anything, what else are they going to do, I am sure they like him and its not likely they can separate themselves from this situation emotionally.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Meaning I don't think he is being very logical and mainly emotional about all this as well. We all do that at times.
It's never really anyone's job to "prove me wrong" when someone posts second/third/fourth hand knowledge of a situation.... especially in such a fan fiction manner.

And when you make such a production out of it like they have, you risk contradictions to yourself and outright false information.... they clearly didn't go for the strategy of having all their ducks in a row, validating facts, and presenting only the facts.

It was a clown show from the minute that article was posted and Clay/Marty/Bill have no one to blame but themselves.... everyone treating it as such is no surprise at all.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:04 AM   #2044
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Because he craves attention and this got him what he wanted.
At great expense, I'm afraid.

Not going to say more than that because it's already personal and I don't want to make it more so.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:05 AM   #2045
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
This is sooooo weird. I don't believe there are many people stating that elements of what has been alluded to in the article can't be true. I'm sure it would be for the best if both parties separated. What people don't believe is all the wild BS that got you to that conclusion. Sometimes it's just as simple as both parties needed a break from each other......but that doesn't sell too well.
The premise of the article wasn't anything new.

Everyone knew that Reid and the Chiefs were desperately trying to get EB a HC job so that they could promote Kafka. When that repeatedly didn't happen...Kafka left to try it from a different team. Since Reid is loyal...they weren't going to just dump EB. Clay's article was a bunch of over produced fluff.

My guess, like I said before, is that he'll get one more year with Nagy as your QB coach.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:07 AM   #2046
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
At great expense, I'm afraid.

Not going to say more than that because it's already personal and I don't want to make it more so.
I've met Clay. I've gotten along with Clay and defended him a bunch of times. Always appreciated the gifs and videos.

This has tarnished that respect. I'm sure he doesn't give a shit, nor should he.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:08 AM   #2047
Mahomes > God

I’m sure we’ll be hearing that tRaDe DeMaNd~! from the “high profile offensive player” any second now….LOL
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:08 AM   #2048
I'll be back.

Quote:
Dude, are you bipolar? Seriously. How can you go from unabashed homer to penultimate cynic overnight? You do this all the time, too.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:15 AM   #2049
Andy Reid Supporter

It’s EB’s fault that Patrick turned into Matt Cassel the 2nd half.

It’s EB’s fault that we kept throwing the ball instead of running it despite him being a RB coach who loves running the ball.

It’s EB’s fault that this is the third time Andy Reid has blown a huge lead in the 2nd half despite all 3 times having a different OC.

It’s EB’s fault that Patrick didn’t know there were no time outs left on the clock before half.

Some of you guys have embarrassingly bad takes on this. Good God
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:15 AM   #2050
Colorado Chief Fan

If we hire Bienemy as OC, do we get the draft picks?

Technically we would be HIRING him and his old team (US) should receive the Thirds!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:15 AM   #2051
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

hermines.jpg
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:16 AM   #2052
Cheat Death

EB prefers Famous Dave's
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:19 AM   #2053
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So... Who's getting traded?? Hill, Kelce, Mahomes?? .. ..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:24 AM   #2054
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
So... Who's getting traded?? Hill, Kelce, Mahomes?? .. ..
Magically everything will be squashed....until next offseason.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:24 AM   #2055
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You read the article. EB could be back.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote