Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:00 AM   #331
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
EB told PM he had a timeout.
Quote:
EB told PM he had a timeout.
This whole timeout story is a bit of bullshit and also immaterial.

First, KC took a final timeout at 13 seconds. Nobody on the sideline, or the 3 people you report to be in his headset ever told him the correct number of timeouts? Cincy took a timeout after the PI penalty with 9 seconds. Nobody - Reid, Mahomes, Kafka or EB knew the correct timeout situation at that point? The tv announcers were talking about it.

Second, the play was designed to go to Kelce quickly in the end zone. Most likely a throw on the high side so that if Kelce doesn't come down with it, it sails OOB killing the clock. Kelce was open on the play. Mahomes made the wrong read and got greedy.

Here is a link that gives a good view of Kelce on the play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFXNJf9vhqY

Also it was reported by the sideline reporter (Tafoya maybe?) that Mahomes was talking to Ried asking for one more shot. Mahomes went to Reid, not EB.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:00 AM   #332
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Cause it takes that much longer to drop a red flag?
It took that long for the guys in the booth to tell him to challenge it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:01 AM   #333
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Cause it takes that much longer to drop a red flag?
I’m sure he wasn’t 100% on whether he should challenge it or not. People think this shit is easy from their couch but go down on the field with 60k+ fans screaming, a sideline of players around you….all while calling upcoming plays. And then have to stop and make a decision in 30 seconds that could alter the game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:01 AM   #334
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Reid was slow to challenge the play and had to take a timeout to have enough time to do it.
If that's the case, then it's a costly mistake by Reid. No reason to take a timeout to think about challenging. Go ahead and just challenge. Worst case you are wrong and you are charged with the timeout that you were going to use to think about it more.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:02 AM   #335
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Alright so I think this is a classic case of a handful of Chiefs fans have really good connections and hearing some primo rumors that may legitimately be circulating around One Arrowhead Drive, but it's almost entirely conjecture and hearsay without a single independent verification.

I'm sure a lot of the described events happen, which is EB and Mahomes getting into it and coaches and players having to break it up. National football reporters have been pretty consistent describing Bienemy's lackluster interviews and seeming lack of preparation for them. And I'm certain at this point that EB and Reid worked out an agreement that allowed Bienemy to call the plays all last year. I think we all picked up on that.

But there's a lot in here that's just silly. Mahomes is not a coach-killer. There's no earthly way EB gets to trump Reid with offensive play designs or playcalls if they disagree. And there's that one exchange that seemingly happens in the helmet speaker where Mahomes tells EB to "call the play or I will," but that doesn't make sense because Mahomes can't speak into that speaker, it's a one-way communication system. And let's not forget this is the "reporting" team that brought us the absolute abomination that was the Tyreek Hill "reporting" a couple years back, so everything should be kept at arms length.

So I'm happy to take the middle road here. This particular "reporting" account is simply not reliable enough to base any rock solid opinions on the Kansas City Chiefs. But it is high-quality rumor mongering that would be home at my water cooler any day, and personally I love reading rumors.
Kind of where I am at as well. Where there is smoke their is fire so I am sure some of this is true but some of it is BS.

Tyreek is now shitting on it when he didn't have to makes me doubt this. We will see I guess.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:04 AM   #336
HOF 20??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Tyreek’s not plugged in like the CKEB
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:05 AM   #337
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Andy was too nice to EB and didn't overrule him enough.
Holy piss! That’s not how this works. He’s a HOF HC. He doesn’t let his assistants do anything he doesn’t want them to do.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:07 AM   #338
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If Bienemy leaves it’s because that was the plan and not because of some smoking gun that got Clay everything he wanted.
Son, we live in a world that has shitty coaches, and those shitty coaches have to be exposed by men with twitter. Who's gonna do it? You? You, whiner?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Bieniemy, and you curse the Mahomes. You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Bieniemy's firing, while tragic, probably saved playcalls. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves playcalls.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that coach, you need me on that coach.

We use words like sources, breaking, exclusive. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending a franchise. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very reports that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and start a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:07 AM   #339
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
This whole timeout story is a bit of bullshit and also immaterial.

First, KC took a final timeout at 13 seconds. Nobody on the sideline, or the 3 people you report to be in his headset ever told him the correct number of timeouts? Cincy took a timeout after the PI penalty with 9 seconds. Nobody - Reid, Mahomes, Kafka or EB knew the correct timeout situation at that point? The tv announcers were talking about it.

Second, the play was designed to go to Kelce quickly in the end zone. Most likely a throw on the high side so that if Kelce doesn't come down with it, it sails OOB killing the clock. Kelce was open on the play. Mahomes made the wrong read and got greedy.

Here is a link that gives a good view of Kelce on the play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFXNJf9vhqY

Also it was reported by the sideline reporter (Tafoya maybe?) that Mahomes was talking to Ried asking for one more shot. Mahomes went to Reid, not EB.

Kelce speaking for every Chiefs fan there when he puts his arms in the air after the play, like "Wut?"
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:08 AM   #340
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Holy piss! That’s not how this works. He’s a HOF HC. He doesn’t let his assistants do anything he doesn’t want them to do.
Exactly.

Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #341
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
So there's allegedly a major, year long riff on the offensive side of the ball and the supposed issue is the OC whose contract is up at the end of the season.

This riff is SO BAD that we allow Kafka to take an OC job with the Giants instead of hiring him to take over here and dump EB.

And now a few weeks later we may let EB walk anyway.

Makes zero sense.
Kafka wanted out of Reid's shadow.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #342
__

Quote:
Son, we live in a world that has shitty coaches, and those shitty coaches have to be exposed by men with twitter. Who's gonna do it? You? You, whiner?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Bieniemy, and you curse the Mahomes. You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Bieniemy's firing, while tragic, probably saved playcalls. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves playcalls.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that coach, you need me on that coach.

We use words like sources, breaking, exclusive. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending a franchise. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very reports that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and start a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

We are long-overdue for you to shoot your own video of you walking away from an explosion.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:10 AM   #343
Curmudgeon

There are some things that ring true in this article. I'm not saying I believe everything, but let's look at one fact. EB has had multiple interviews for a HC job over the last couple years. Did he get any of them? There were candidates of color that did, so what's the problem? Either he comes in unprepared or he's a miserable prick. You can justify openings like NOLA, but when you have multiple shots at the brass ring and come up short each time, something is wrong with the candidate.
The shouting at the bench by PMII wasn't a onetime incident. There were multiple occasions in multiple games, we all saw it. Calls were late coming in and plays often rushed. Again, we all saw it.
If there was a blowup by a OL, it almost had to be either Thuney or Brown. Wylie is a scrub and both Creed and Smith are rookies. If it was Brown, distrust in the OC could be a deciding factor on where you play next year. Bad calls make you look bad and in a contract year that's not good.
Bottom line is, no one pays $125 and up for a seat to see EB coach. If there's a riff between PMII and EB, we all know who has to go. PMII is a pro, raised by a pro, and you don't throw games and remain a pro long.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:13 AM   #344
In Search of a Life

Not only is this story bullshit, it creates unnecessary drama surrounding the team. Clay and his fellow idiots should be ashamed.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:13 AM   #345
That's just f***in' stupid

It appears there is and has been a rift in the coaching staff. If Reid wants to stay and keep coaching, and I hope he does, he has to eliminate the rift. Be it split loyalties or personality issues, it is undermining this team's chances at winning another SB. Clock is ticking. Players do not have an unlimited shelf life. Make every move necessary to ensure the highest possibility of success. If that means getting rid of EB, do it. Do not hesitate, and do not look back.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.