Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:17 AM   #51451
Generational Player

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:24 AM   #51452
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
It's so weird how there hasn't been any consistent approach to this across the country. I think of Colorado as having been fairly conservative about it (e.g., masks mandates from very early, lots of restaurant restrictions, etc.), but we haven't had playground restrictions (outside of group size) since last summer.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:27 AM   #51453
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
bout 14 hours post 2nd jab.

Slight sore arm. Nothing else
Same here. I'm just over a day past the 2nd Pfizer jab. Maybe a little bit of a headache but not sure it's related to the vax.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:37 AM   #51454
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's so weird how there hasn't been any consistent approach to this across the country. I think of Colorado as having been fairly conservative about it (e.g., masks mandates from very early, lots of restaurant restrictions, etc.), but we haven't had playground restrictions (outside of group size) since last summer.
I live downtown in NY and I don't even know where we are at. I know they were closed in the beginning and reopened last summer.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:40 AM   #51455
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Still feeling the aches and pains, but they don't seem as bad as last night. My arm doesn't hurt as bad either. 7 hours or so out from my dose of Tylenol. Might try and get a little more sleep and then see how I feel.

Yeah after my first shot, my arm was a little sore, no big deal. I get my second shot a week from tomorrow. My first shingles shot was a lot more brutal than the rona shot. The 2nd shingles shot, sore arm, but nothing else. I'm happy the shingles shots are under the bridge and will feel the same about the last rona shot next week.

My feeling is, a little bit of pain and discomfort, is a lot better alternative than getting shingles, or the rona.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:50 AM   #51456
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Same here. I'm just over a day past the 2nd Pfizer jab. Maybe a little bit of a headache but not sure it's related to the vax.
My dentist friend that got it with me said he fells like shit today.

Maybe a touch of a headache for me, but honestly if I'm weren't thinking "am i feeling weird" I woudln't notice.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #51457
My Mamma Says

Just got my first shot... Ready to join the zombie apocalypse...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:18 AM   #51458
MVP

Get my second shot here in about 4 hours
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:08 AM   #51459
MVP

Quote:
Yeah after my first shot, my arm was a little sore, no big deal. I get my second shot a week from tomorrow. My first shingles shot was a lot more brutal than the rona shot. The 2nd shingles shot, sore arm, but nothing else. I'm happy the shingles shots are under the bridge and will feel the same about the last rona shot next week.

My feeling is, a little bit of pain and discomfort, is a lot better alternative than getting shingles, or the rona.
I haven’t had the Rona shot yet but I had my Shingrix shots last year and was about to ask folks here if it is comparable. Glad I saw your post. My first Shingrix felt like I got drilled in the arm by Mike Tyson and for a day I had the body aches and pains and low fever. Second shot no arm soreness but still had same general body aches for a day.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:15 AM   #51460
Life is changing..

Quote:
Absolutely.

My aches and pains are still there, but they are definitely improving. I still feel kinda shitty overall but I'll manage.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:21 AM   #51461
In Search of a Life

Still nothing for me other than sore arm.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:00 PM   #51462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Get my second shot here in about 4 hours
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:06 PM   #51463
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I haven’t had the Rona shot yet but I had my Shingrix shots last year and was about to ask folks here if it is comparable. Glad I saw your post. My first Shingrix felt like I got drilled in the arm by Mike Tyson and for a day I had the body aches and pains and low fever. Second shot no arm soreness but still had same general body aches for a day.

The same experience, minus the body aches after the 2nd shot of Shingrix. I was fine, other than a sore arm.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:32 PM   #51464
In Search of a Life

Tired as shit now. But don't think thats any thing with the shot, thats a normal daily life thing for me.
Old 02-04-2021, 01:41 PM   #51465
In Search of a Life