Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 04:37 AM   #2
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Been out tonight. What'd I miss?!
There are 30 of us here and we can't get along.

If I understood correctly, we have to vote to either ban DC or choose 5 members that post only in DC to be the new mod team.

I'm sure Rainman is crafting a new poll for it. Imma choose the Gaz option
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-09-2020, 04:44 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post

If I understood correctly, we have to vote to either ban DC or choose 5 members that post only in DC to be the new mod team.

I suggest shutting DC down until after the election. It's out of control, lacks usefulness, and is of no benefit to anyone. A large proportion of CP negativities are rooted there.

Hell, if the Royals can get their own forum, why not DC. Nutjob Planet, or something.

Last edited by eDave; 10-09-2020 at 05:39 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-09-2020, 06:11 AM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post

I gave the mods a detailed plan for me and Myslod to be mods in DC. No one can be banned, disciplined etc. without the others approval. Equal treatment. Both Left and Right have to agree or no discipline is handed out. The endgame was to decrease the name calling and vitriol in DC and focus on the issues.

Never heard a word from the mods or AustinChief. Followed up several times. Not even a response. Thats a bad idea. Nothing. It was a missed chance that could have possibly changed the path that led to the extreme rancor and personal insults that are a fact of life in DC these days.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4    
Old 10-09-2020, 06:42 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I gave the mods a detailed plan for me and Myslod to be mods in DC. No one can be banned, disciplined etc. without the others approval. Equal treatment. Both Left and Right have to agree or no discipline is handed out. The endgame was to decrease the name calling and vitriol in DC and focus on the issues.

Never heard a word from the mods or AustinChief. Followed up several times. Not even a response. Thats a bad idea. Nothing. It was a missed chance that could have possibly changed the path that led to the extreme rancor and personal insults that are a fact of life in DC these days.
No offense but I'm not surprised. Generally, volunteering to be a mod doesn't work. I'd focus on your plan first, get them to buy in, and then suggest candidates for moderator.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2020, 06:46 AM   #6
MVP

Not down with censorship but the manner of discourse has to change.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-09-2020, 07:12 AM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

You're just desperate to be in charge of something around here, aren't you?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 25 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-09-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
You're just desperate to be in charge of something around here, aren't you?
that was circa 2007? I think.
Not a chance nowadays. I’ve got Arrowhead South expanding into Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and North Carolina this year. I already deal with too many assholes not following the rules.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2020, 07:27 AM   #9
best in the biz

Quote:
It was a missed chance that could have possibly changed the path that led to the extreme rancor and personal insults that are a fact of life in DC these days.
Dougie, please stop pretending that personal insults are only relegated to the DC forum.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-09-2020, 08:32 AM   #10
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

The post below is from 2015 and it was apparently "a few years ago" at that point, mentioning Phobia... and it's posted in a thread where a poll was taken in DC and 70% voted against moderation in the forum.

Seems like the time frame is relevant when it was 8+ years ago and ~3+ years before the new team of mods was formed, much less the political climate and DC climate circa 2012.

Quote:
Just FYI

I and Myslod proposed an idea to moderate DC a few years back to Austin. We each had a bonafide history on our side of the aisle.

We could only discipline or ban anyone if we both agreed. We would work together. No partisan ganging up on members.

The goal was to lower the temp in here and maybe attract more members if there were not so many personal attacks.

We never heard a yes or no from Austin or Phobia.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-09-2020, 09:14 AM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Get over yourself. No one in their right mind would hand the moderator reigns to you.

You never heard back was the answer you didn't understand. I do bet the belly laughing was depriving the owner of oxygen though.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-09-2020, 11:03 AM   #12
__

Quote:

I've advocated for this exact same idea.

Not surprised AustinChief didn't go for it, as he spews as much vitriol as anyone.

It does surprise me he wouldn't even man up and address it, though. That's pretty wussy of him.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2020, 03:40 PM   #13
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Been out tonight. What'd I miss?!
babbly lee thinks the biggest problem with DC are george blowfish threads.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2020, 03:45 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
babbly lee thinks the biggest problem with DC are george blowfish threads.
No, 'A' big problem is mock piety and condemnation from George, when he's a happy participant. This isn't hard.

Another problem is people of no worth and no contribution stalking others and garbling their positions through as murky of likely stupidity and possible malice, but I have broad shoulders and have no complaints. Just don't trip me up yapping my heels, what is it, going on a decade now?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:05 PM   #15
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Another problem is people of no worth and no contribution stalking others and garbling their positions through as murky of likely stupidity and possible malice
That describes:

AdoltOliverBush, Cosmos, Cosmos20002, loneiquana, rodeopants and 4 or 5 other trolls.

I know it will never happen, but I would love it if every right of center poster refrained from posting for a few days or a week, and left the board to the trolls and all the other deep thinkers that post all day long like detoxying, ninerdoug, lost cause, donger, NJchiefsfan, oaklandhater et al

and Zach, Pitt Gorilla and Direkshun can join them with blissful enthusiam because finally--- FINALLY--- the DC Forum will no longer be a cesspool.

I would love to see what that board would look like after a week.

It would probably be a ghost town. The daily post count for every single username I mentioned would drop to 5%-10% of what their daily post count was while we deplorables were there.

Hell, half of them would just stop posting completely because they have no ankles to bite all day.
Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread