Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 08:40 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
That's right out in the open just as this thread was out in the open. Are you in the habit of doing things behind people's backs? If so in my day that was cowardness.
Your day has passed.

When people violate the rules of the forum, they should be reported anonymously, period.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-07-2020, 09:05 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Your day has passed.

When people violate the rules of the forum, they should be reported anonymously, period.
Good to know who the snitches around here are. You should be awfully proud. Got any stitches?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:09 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Good to know who the snitches around here are. You should be awfully proud. Got any stitches?
I'm proud of the fact that unlike you, I'm not married to Filipino Mail Order Bride that's decades younger than me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm proud of the fact that unlike you, I'm not married to Filipino Mail Order Bride that's decades younger than me.
You are a repeat we have been through this before. I met her in Chillicothe Mo. I was on a design project widening 36 highway From Hamilton to Just outside of Chillicothe. Ive never asked about your Chinese mail order bride?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread