Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-07-2020, 10:44 PM   #2
MVP

****ing cable company........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Welp, my internet is fixed, swapped out my modem with a different model, he said the one I had which is the newest is crap and has all kinds of issues.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-07-2020, 10:54 PM   #3
MVP

What gateway did they install?

look for model number on back or bottom or a pic?

Quote:
Welp, my internet is fixed, swapped out my modem with a different model, he said the one I had which is the newest is crap and has all kinds of issues.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:30 PM   #4
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Hopefully you are using your own equipment and not renting whatever they give you from the cable provider.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:18 PM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Hopefully you are using your own equipment and not renting whatever they give you from the cable provider.
I gave up on using my own when A they will blame every issue on it no matter what it is and B you can rent a modem and have unlimited no data cap net for 25 bucks and with your own modem it's 50 to be uncapped. I said **** it, paying extra to use my own isn't worth it cause I have to be uncapped.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:53 PM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
I gave up on using my own when A they will blame every issue on it no matter what it is and B you can rent a modem and have unlimited no data cap net for 25 bucks and with your own modem it's 50 to be uncapped. I said **** it, paying extra to use my own isn't worth it cause I have to be uncapped.
$25/month penalty for owning your equipment? WTF? Well, glad to hear you got it working the way you want.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:39 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:12 AM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post

https://www.approvedmodems.com/xfinity-xfi-xb6.html

It's this one.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:39 PM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
That is what I have.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:29 PM   #10
MVP

That is what I had, the Xb-6 worked great but I was on a 300MB service, worked great. I got my Netgear unit for like nothing ($20)from a buddy who upgraded to a bad ass unit and the Netgear unit he sold me been great too.

Is the xb-6 what you are using now? what other unit were you using?

Thx

Quote:
Old 08-12-2020, 10:11 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
That is what I had, the Xb-6 worked great but I was on a 300MB service, worked great. I got my Netgear unit for like nothing ($20)from a buddy who upgraded to a bad ass unit and the Netgear unit he sold me been great too.

Is the xb-6 what you are using now? what other unit were you using?

Thx
I had the newer xb7 before, it's white and has 4 ethernet ports instead of 2, the dude that came out said they suck balls because they're so new they have a ton of bugs and they're "being troubleshooted in the field"
Old 08-12-2020, 01:21 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I had the newer xb7 before, it's white and has 4 ethernet ports instead of 2, the dude that came out said they suck balls because they're so new they have a ton of bugs and they're "being troubleshooted in the field"
I used to be a Netgear product tester. Almost all consumer networking gear is effectively “beta tested” by the consumer. The consumer networking market is pretty awful.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 04:47 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
And when was this? and what service plan are you on?

Did you have this issue before you got a XB7? did they analyze your home network, They do this for free and did they offer you free equipment to help with coverage issues?

Did you have an Xb6 that was replaced trying to solve this issue? how long did you have it?

Did you ask him who and when his last employer was?

Asking for a friend, really.

The reason I ask is because they were tested in the field by the lead techs of select service areas. This would be the Commercial or Institutional Techs putting them to use in their own homes. One of those guys is a close friend and he returned his XB6 he was rentng (Grey)as the XB7 unit worked much better.. I bumped into him at grocery store and he asked the above questions.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:31 PM   #14
MVP

Is the Xb-6 what you are using now? what other unit were you using before?

Thx

Quote: