Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2020, 10:54 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
This was the one that immediately stood out to me.

All of these linemen are 'obese' by BMI standards. They're all going to be considered to have co-morbidities.

I was wondering if there wouldn't be an exodus of fat guys.
They were talking about that today. Ravens pro bowl RT Orlando Brown Is 345 lbs and has never been in “great” shape (his combine was awful).

There’s rumors he’s considering opting out
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:05 AM   #3

Quote:

All of these linemen are 'obese' by BMI standards. They're all going to be considered to have co-morbidities.

That's kind of the unspoken truth that will never really be said out loud because it might seem offensive, but it's a concern. The NFL probably does have more guys with health concerns if they get this thing just because of BMI.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:08 AM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
That's kind of the unspoken truth that will never really be said out loud because it might seem offensive, but it's a concern. The NFL probably does have more guys with health concerns if they get this thing.
If you broke the numbers down to the numbers of the nfl with percentages we would have 4 players die from this, I don't expect that but that would be just equaling out the numbers.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:41 AM   #5
Please squeeze

Quote:

I honestly never thought about that but yeah this could be a big issue if you have alot of OL opting out. Does any team want to put their franchise QB behind a practice squad OL?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.