Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:23 AM   #30751
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I know you think you're being clever but this is not nearly the same thing.
as the data changed so did your opinion on what was initially a guestimate on things that were out of your control.

sounds similar to me.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:24 AM   #30752
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
you're gonna make me agree with Donger in which case you have essentially given me a bad case of hemorrhoids. But Donger is correct even though he is stating it wrongly. The rate of growth for new cases is declining.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:25 AM   #30753
I love your mom

Quote:
you're gonna make me agree with Donger in which case you have essentially given me a bad case of hemorrhoids. But Donger is correct even though he is stating it wrongly. The rate of growth for new cases is declining.
Donger is correct that we are now travelling towards a brick wall at a lesser speed than we were before.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:25 AM   #30754
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Sorry, but the data actually collected shows a decline in new case growth. We can speculate all day, but why ignore the actual data that has been collected?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:27 AM   #30755
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
as the data changed so did your opinion on what was initially a guestimate on things that were out of your control.

sounds similar to me.
Because my opinion on the chiefs had 0 impact to anything at all. The decision t move the goal posts here is actually impacting on a very massive scale on a multitude of fronts.

So like I said, I know you're trying to be clever but you really are not doing yourself any favors here.

Let me help you, what if the NFL said "well, Kansas City, we said you won the game against NE but since the game we saw there was a bad call made that prevented NE from getting a TE so instead of you getting the #2 seed we are going to give it to them even though you still are on record as winning the game"

See, that has impact. My opinion on whether or not we made the playoffs had no impact on anything other than my rep status.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:28 AM   #30756
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think Elon has about 700 million reasons to oppose it
Did you watch his interview with Joe Rogan?

Dude seems very reasonable and genuine with his take on all of this.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:29 AM   #30757
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
The rate of growth for new cases is declining.
So it's subjectively going down.

'preciate you making my point for me. #outsourcing
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:30 AM   #30758
I love your mom

Quote:
Because my opinion on the chiefs had 0 impact to anything at all. The decision t move the goal posts here is actually impacting on a very massive scale on a multitude of fronts.

So like I said, I know you're trying to be clever but you really are not doing yourself any favors here.

Let me help you, what if the NFL said "well, Kansas City, we said you won the game against NE but since the game we saw there was a bad call made that prevented NE from getting a TE so instead of you getting the #2 seed we are going to give it to them even though you still are on record as winning the game"

See, that has impact. My opinion on whether or not we made the playoffs had no impact on anything other than my rep status.
The humans who made those early decisions had to use multiple unknowns to make their call, you make it sounds it should have been easy.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:30 AM   #30759
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Did you watch his interview with Joe Rogan?

Dude seems very reasonable and genuine with his take on all of this.
I've watched bits and pieces of it. He's eccentric for sure. But he's also tightly tied to China so it's hard for me to take much he says on this serious.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:32 AM   #30760
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
So it's subjectively going down.

'preciate you making my point for me. #outsourcing
It isn't subjective. Based on the actual data, it is declining.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:35 AM   #30761
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Dave Portnoy is a megachud moron who runs his business like a complete asshole.

He's also a huge pussy
I don't know him, but he seemed to also believe the same as most others.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:36 AM   #30762
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've watched bits and pieces of it. He's eccentric for sure. But he's also tightly tied to China so it's hard for me to take much he says on this serious.
And Mark Cuban is thinking about running for President one day. Is it not hard to take what he says serious?

Just about everybody has their agenda.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:36 AM   #30763

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He's not really someone I'd hold up as a guy you should listen too, people far more successful than him have opposing views, Mark Cuban for example.
Cuban nailed that whole 2016 election thing, but this isn't really something that it takes a genius to figure out either. We were sold a bill of goods and the goal post were moved.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:39 AM   #30764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post

sounds similar to me.
Here is the thing. Some are arguing it was ALWAYS the plan, not something that evolved.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 11:39 AM   #30765
Shit

Quote:
Absolutely.
you argue both sides just to be a miserable ****, dont you?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote