Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:00 AM   #11491
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Gupta this morning was saying 20% of covid patients are also showing cardiac damage due to the inflammatory process regardless of pre existing conditions.

Just great.

So this can have long lasting or permanent damage effects ?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:03 AM   #11492
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I got a respitory infection in December; JFC....I thought I was going to die. I've NEVER been that sick. fever, aches, super dry cough. and the cough, man....once I would expell my air / breath on the cough itself, I felt like I was trying to get new air by inhaling through a straw and had a paper towel on the end of it. screwed me up for 5 days; missed work; went to the doctor for the first time in probably a decade. The cough and the breathing was the worst part

I'm wondering if I had this corona bastard. I hadn't been sick like that ...dang.....since I don't know when.

I've been there with my copd it really sucks to breath when sick. Are you having any chronic chest congestion?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:05 AM   #11493
Hockey Town

Last edited by Bwana; 03-26-2020 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Post crap like that in DC
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:09 AM   #11494
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Not going to quote this entire article, but I’m glad that I’m not eligible for this program because it looks like the stimulus money will just be taken out of next years returns, which means I’m owe even more next year.
I had to read through it about 17 times to try to digest wtf they were saying, but I don't believe that's the case.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:24 AM   #11495
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post

I still think at some point we are gonna reach 1k deaths a day.
By next week.

Even if the recovery rate is higher than it was earlier we are still going to hit this by next week in all likelihood.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:25 AM   #11496
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Gupta this morning was saying 20% of covid patients are also showing cardiac damage due to the inflammatory process regardless of pre existing conditions.

Just great.
Read an article just now from the front lines at a hospital in NYC. Many are dying of cardiac arrest.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:27 AM   #11497
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I had to read through it about 17 times to try to digest wtf they were saying, but I don't believe that's the case.
I’ve read through it a couple of times but it’s definitely not too clear on whether or not you would have to pay that money back. Seems like the one they did in the early 2000’s lowered my tax refund the next year, but that seems like a lifetime ago.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:28 AM   #11498
The Maintenance Guy

What's really disturbing about the numbers of new cases, is that they're actually the numbers from 4 days ago. We're never really going to be able to get a firm grasp of what's really going on. Ever.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:28 AM   #11499
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

NYC Hospital numbers dropped today
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 07:30 AM   #11500
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
NYC Hospital numbers dropped today
Linky?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:30 AM   #11501
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
yet, for the 2nd day in a row the % of new cases only rose 20+% in the last 24 hours vs. the 30%+ it had been doing.

Recoveries over the last 24 hours shot up 75%!

I prefer to believe that the measures that have been put in place are working and that the rise in new cases is primarily due to the expanded testing.
How much of that is because testing is down?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:31 AM   #11502
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
What's really disturbing about the numbers of new cases, is that they're actually the numbers from 4 days ago. We're never really going to be able to get a firm grasp of what's really going on. Ever.
The only thing we can control is rate of spread and number of ventilators we have.

Those are the two factors contributing most to the total number of deaths.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:32 AM   #11503
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I’ve read through it a couple of times but it’s definitely not too clear on whether or not you would have to pay that money back. Seems like the one they did in the early 2000’s lowered my tax refund the next year, but that seems like a lifetime ago.
As I recall from that, you did have to claim it as income, so you had to pay income tax on it. Or at least the people who have jobs that paid enough for them to have taxable income had to. And I'm sure that's still the case with this one.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:34 AM   #11504
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
The only thing we can control is rate of spread and number of ventilators we have.

Those are the two factors contributing most to the total number of deaths.
Yep. Paying any sort of attention to new reported cases each day is meaningless. I'm not even sure why they're keeping track.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:43 AM   #11505
It was not a fair catch

No money for me. That is OK. Wife is still working. Getting a pay raise for the next year.
I am still, sort of working and earning money. Find out more today.

On tv today-they said if you do not file for taxes last year or this year-you will not get a check. She was begging people to file so they could get the checks.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.