Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:27 PM   #1951
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Hahah we are just stacking up the Billions in lost revenue and wages now. I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about other than a seasonal bug. But my god people......
It'll be worse than the Great Recession in short order.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:27 PM   #1952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
All march madness games will be played without crowds.
Talked about it a couple pages back. Conference tournaments as well

I haven't found confirmation on conference tournaments
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:28 PM   #1953
MVP

Quote:
I mean I guess everyone agrees about border wall now XD
Yeah but it is to keep Americans in so they don't infect the rest of the world who isn't ****ing delusional
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:28 PM   #1954
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I sure hope we can look back and say certain steps were not necessary.

I trust that these big decisions are not being made on a whim.
Unfortunately I think they are being made because public of perception. Again I'm worried the panic now has over taken the damage the virus had the potential for.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:28 PM   #1955
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I can agree with this, can we agree that maybe we are taking actions a little to drastic that in hindsight we will see as being a overraction. I don't care anymore because cat is out of the bag.

But,
Being realistic in my OPINION we might be over blowing the **** out of this.
Germany has a small % of our population. They just announced that 50-60 million could be right now, infected with the virus.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:29 PM   #1956
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
If it was a stupid game everyone wouldn’t be taking these pro cautions. Right?

Just because you feel fine. Who says you aren’t carrying the virus?
I would never know because there's no way I can get tested. Why is that so hard to understand?

In S. Korea I could go to a drive through and get tested. We should be doing that.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:30 PM   #1957
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Germany has a small % of our population. They just announced that 50-60 million could be right now, infected with the virus.
50 to 60 million Germans could be infected?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:30 PM   #1958
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think she meant eventually.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:31 PM   #1959
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Do you not agree this is a crisis?
So you suggest everyone go get tested regardless of symptoms? Overwhelming our hospitals for tests they don't even have for people who most likely aren't infected? That's a better solution than simply...idk, washing your hands frequently and not attending a basketball game?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:31 PM   #1960
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Unfortunately I think they are being made because public of perception. Again I'm worried the panic now has over taken the damage the virus had the potential for.
of course there is an over reaction. Maybe if they hadn’t been lied to this whole time by the government, maybe they would have remained calm. When you can’t trust the people supposedly mitigating the threat, people let the minds run to worse case scenerio.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:32 PM   #1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I think she meant eventually.
Which makes me believe the Corona Virus will be a seasonal thing like the flu that settles down toward .1 mortality rate.

Time will tell, everyone pray there isnt a run on the banks, or more people will suffer than if they had gotten the virus in the first place.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:32 PM   #1962
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
So if everyone is doing what you’re doing. Why all the panic?
What panic?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:32 PM   #1963

Quote:
of course there is an over reaction. Maybe if they hadn’t been lied to this whole time by the government, maybe they would have remained calm. When you can’t trust the people supposedly mitigating the threat, people let the minds run to worse case scenerio.
I mean how are we going to stop China from lying? Our own government cut travel very early. I don't know what they have LIED about.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:33 PM   #1964
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
We had it here before Italy.
In quarantine. Our community spread is 11 days behind them. 3 weeks ago Italy had 3 confirmed cases.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:34 PM   #1965
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Which makes me believe the Corona Virus will be a seasonal thing like the flu that settles down toward .1 mortality rate.

It's not and it won't.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote