Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2020, 08:40 AM   #2
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
His work with the Jackson 5 and Thriller alone make this one untrue, IMO. White Mike was great too, though.

What's depressing about The Office? It's hardly ever serious and when it is it's typically just sappy love stuff between Jim and Pam.
If I work at an office job I can’t stand I damn sure don’t want to spend my evening watching a comedy that revolves around working at a shitty office job.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:05 AM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
If I work at an office job I can’t stand I damn sure don’t want to spend my evening watching a comedy that revolves around working at a shitty office job.

I used to work in restaurants in my college days and I still loved the movie Waiting.

To each his own, I suppose.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:46 AM   #4
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I used to work in restaurants in my college days and I still loved the movie Waiting.

To each his own, I suppose.
LOOK AT THE BATWING, BITCH!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:53 AM   #5
MVP

I think Zachary K. Hubbard's Gematria effects Sports has some very interesting decoding.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #6
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
If you have a job you can't stand and you stay there it is on you. It means other things that we will not get into as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.