Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Was there something like that in one of the Lethal Weapon films? I need to watch them again anyways but I thought the criminals used that against Murtaugh/Riggs in one of them.
I don’t remember it from any of the Lethal Weapon movies, but they could have used it?

The scene I was referencing that ST3 did a riff on is here:

https://youtu.be/kk9W3TSooMg
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 05:47 PM   #3
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Was there something like that in one of the Lethal Weapon films? I need to watch them again anyways but I thought the criminals used that against Murtaugh/Riggs in one of them.
No. It's what Tony (Karl's brother) says to John McClaine when he puts the gun behind his ear after McClain pulled the fire alarm and then Tony gave away his position by firing his MP5 around a corner where he though McClain was, then running to a circular saw that had been started to draw him in.

The closest to what you're referring to happened when Riggs was making the Christmas tree bust when one of the goons (not Anthony Keidis' dad) said, "This badge ain't real, and you ain't real."
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:53 AM   #4
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
No. It's what Tony (Karl's brother) says to John McClaine when he puts the gun behind his ear after McClain pulled the fire alarm and then Tony gave away his position by firing his MP5 around a corner where he though McClain was, then running to a circular saw that had been started to draw him in.

The closest to what you're referring to happened when Riggs was making the Christmas tree bust when one of the goons (not Anthony Keidis' dad) said, "This badge ain't real, and you ain't real."
I thought of LW2 when the guy had diplomatic immunity "You are a policeman, you can't do anything. Who is the Deekhead now hey?"

Or something like that...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post

Had to double take when I realized Maya Hawke is the daughter of Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman. No wonder she's good at this.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.