Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:09 PM   #421

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
I got one. "Me Likey the Patriots Long Time"
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #422
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Tempe. Tempe Butte. I forget which college campus that is next to but, my god, the eye candy was outrageous.
Yep. Arizona State. They have the most.

But 20 year old bodies are the goods no matter where they go to school.

https://totalfratmove.com/category/girls/

Last edited by vailpass; 02-22-2019 at 06:42 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:28 PM   #423
I'll be back.

BROS

OMG BROS

I JUST HAD THE. GREATEST. ****ING. IDEA.

When we go to New England to beat these ****ing whoring sex trafficking cheating cockbites...

DO A BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA MASHUP

MAHOMES AS JACK BURTON
REID AS EGG SHEN
BELICHICK AND BRADY AS THUNDER AND RAIN
KRAFT AS LO PAN

BLOW PAT STEALS THE GIRL AT THE START OF THE MOVIE

AND JACK MAHOMES OF THE PULLED PORK EXPRESS TEAMS UP WITH SPREAD SHEN TO GET HER BACK

AND ALONG THE WAY THEY LOSE ANOTHER GIRL WHO LOOKS MYSTERIOUSLY LIKE CLARK HUNT

OH MY GOD. BLOW PAT HAS STOLEN TWO GIRLS WITH BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES FOR HIS SEX TRAFFICKING RING.

AND ONLY JACK MAHOMES CAN GET THEM BACK.

Who?

ME! JACK MAHOMES!

IN

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE FOXBORO

“Honey, I never throw farther than I can see. Besides that, it’s all in the reflexes.”

AND INTRODUCING TYREEK HILL AS WANG CHI

"Fast!"

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:29 PM   #424
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
You go into a place and they offer (and likely you knew beforehand that they would) a happy ending. You know that the woman was there against her will how exactly?

Look, if Kraft KNEW they were sex slaves, then throw the ****er in jail. But the charges clearly reflect that law enforcement doesn't think that for a second.
The charges reflect what they can PROVE, not what they think. That's all speculation, but I'm gonna go ahead and side against the billionaire scumbag going to a seedy massage parlor for handjobs. If he gave half a shit where those girls came from he could have found out or at least found somewhere to get serviced that he could verify. If I buy a big screen TV from a van on the corner, I know what I'm getting. I don't get to act like I thought it was a Best Buy.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:30 PM   #425
"You like to drink?"

I get the whole "when all you eat is the highest grade steak dinners and wash them down with Perignon: sometimes a greasy Big Mac and a liter of cola is all you want at some point" thing..

And the fact it's winter in Toronto right now..

.. but I don't understand how anyone with a social conscience takes a run at a skeezy level sex worker knowing the amount of evil shit going on that probably put that skeezy sex worker into that position.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:42 PM   #426
MVP

Bob Of Brothels
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:45 PM   #427
Stay down bitch!

Pats fans scrambling to think of a way to blame Goodell.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:19 PM   #428
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #429
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
There will be calls for him to be forced to sell the team.
They forced Jerry Richardson out.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:27 PM   #430
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

If there is video of Kraft getting some Blow Mein, then he should be forced out of the NFL faster than you can say Ray Rice/Kareem Hunt.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:29 PM   #431
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
If there is video of Kraft getting some Blow Mein, then he should be forced out of the NFL faster than you can say Ray Rice/Kareem Hunt.
We'll never see the video.

The NFL and Kraft will pay to make this go away.

They don't want the most successful franchise in NFL history darkened by this.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:35 PM   #432
Fish are scared of me

I hope TMZ releases the video
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:40 PM   #433
Going home eventually

If the girls are underage he should be forced to sell the team.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:48 PM   #434
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

https://thebiglead.com/2019/02/02/ro...cardi-b-dance/

Creepy old guy dance with cardi b

Needs more gif
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #435
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
If the girls are underage he should be forced to sell the team.
How the hell is he supposed to know how old they are?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.