Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2019, 08:38 AM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I knew it was coming and it is still depressing. Just as they get the character developed to the place we all want to see him the plug gets pulled. **** everyone responsible.
I was pumped for season 2 but once Disney/Marvel announced they were cutting ties with Netflix there was no point in watching.

Even if it was the greatest show on Netflix it's over and Disney won't be picking it up on their streaming service. Why bother?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:58 AM   #3
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I was pumped for season 2 but once Disney/Marvel announced they were cutting ties with Netflix there was no point in watching.

Even if it was the greatest show on Netflix it's over and Disney won't be picking it up on their streaming service. Why bother?...
Yeah I could see that. I'd imagine that it would be a complete reboot if Disney does it.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:20 PM   #4
**** the Raiders

Quote:

I had mixed feelings about watching knowing it was probably going to be cancelled. But I don’t regret it. It was so much better than season 1 in terms of the character being the character that we were looking for. And honestly, with the boner inducing final scene you can just chalk it up to being an origin story series. I loved it and will rewatch season 2 of Dare Devil and season of this again when looking for a Punisher fix.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:33 AM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
And honestly, with the boner inducing final scene you can just chalk it up to being an origin story series.
This is a good point.

I did some reading at work and apparently they don't plan to just ignore the Defenders characters. There's a 2 years holding period where Marvel/Disney can't touch them (but CAN use Punisher since he wasn't in the initial contract) and apparently do want to use the characters after that.

Honestly I think Disney would be better served to just make a 12-18 episode Defenders series and just completely abandon having any solo series with the characters. You can still have individual episodes that focus on Luke/Jones or Luke/Iron Fist but you avoid those 2 or 3 episode low points where they're just trying to stretch out to a set episode number.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:18 AM   #6
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
This is a good point.

I did some reading at work and apparently they don't plan to just ignore the Defenders characters. There's a 2 years holding period where Marvel/Disney can't touch them (but CAN use Punisher since he wasn't in the initial contract) and apparently do want to use the characters after that.

Honestly I think Disney would be better served to just make a 12-18 episode Defenders series and just completely abandon having any solo series with the characters. You can still have individual episodes that focus on Luke/Jones or Luke/Iron Fist but you avoid those 2 or 3 episode low points where they're just trying to stretch out to a set episode number.
Do a heroes for hire and do daughter's of the dragon for Misty Knight and Colleen Wing. That'd be fine with me. As long as they get Charlie Cox back as DD at minimum.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:21 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Do a heroes for hire and do daughter's of the dragon for Misty Knight and Colleen Wing. That'd be fine with me. As long as they get Charlie Cox back as DD at minimum.
The most important one is Bernthal as the Punisher. Dude IS the Punisher.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #8
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
The most important one is Bernthal as the Punisher. Dude IS the Punisher.
Completely agree. I love him and Charlie Cox in their roles. I think Bernthal will be in the sopranos prequel.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.