Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2019, 03:19 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by highBOLTage View Post
Man, some of you. 40% in the other thread thought the ball hit Edelman on the muff when the broadcast showed 3 angles that you could eliminate at least some part touching in each of them and all his arms cumulatively. Then, the Brady roughing on third down except it was second. Now this, where you guys don't even know who was involved in the play your whining about. You guys intend to complain about Edelman, not Hogan. Hogan's was overturned.
This game was pretty well officiated. One egregious call for each (Brady roughing and Conley no call on OPI). They got all the replays right according to the rules.
Boy...you're an idiot.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nfl/...i13vj76mvzc1tx

The play stood as called. And don't get me wrong - I'd have upheld it, but you still have clearly no damn clue what you're talking about because it is absolutely the Hogan play that's being referenced here and it was most assuredly not overturned.

Be right next time, then indignant.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.