Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2019, 09:27 PM   #2
The Insider

All the entrances looked like that when they were doing the aerial views during the pregame.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:20 PM   #3

Do other stadiums have this problem?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:42 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Do other stadiums have this problem?
I don’t think so. I’ve been to numerous games in Seattle and never spent more than 10-15 minutes to get through security, also in Denver we tailgated until about 20 minutes before kickoff, and made it through security and to our seats before kickoff.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:30 PM   #5
MVP

What a mess getting in and out of the lot yesterday. No real issues getting into the stadium, but the traffic flow is a disgrace. Hire a few humans to play traffic cop for exiting too, not just for getting parked.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:39 AM   #6
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Yeah, these electronic tickets are da'bom....

I'm glad I missed that part too. But hey, I got most of my Cozumel dive schedule set.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:20 AM   #7
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yeah, these electronic tickets are da'bom....

I'm glad I missed that part too. But hey, I got most of my Cozumel dive schedule set.
There was one guy in front of us that had his phone die in line. Thats all on him, but E ticketing is still a ****ing disaster.

Etickets are great as a backup but I still prefer a physical ticket. Physical tickets scan faster than e tickets and you don't have to deal with people that aren't electronically adept.

Also, the express lane. What a ****ing joke.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:22 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
There was one guy in front of us that had his phone die in line. Thats all on him, but E ticketing is still a ****ing disaster.

Etickets are great as a backup but I still prefer a physical ticket. Physical tickets scan faster than e tickets and you don't have to deal with people that aren't electronically adept.

Also, the express lane. What a ****ing joke.
My group had several phones dying because of the cold. My phone had the tickets so we were fine, but definitely something to consider if you are going all mobile tickets to a cold weather game.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:30 AM   #9
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
My group had several phones dying because of the cold. My phone had the tickets so we were fine, but definitely something to consider if you are going all mobile tickets to a cold weather game.
I've made it a point to have my phone at 100% when I arrive in the parking lot and try to avoid using it while tailgating. Cold can zap a battery but if you are smart with it, that can be avoided. If a persons phone is going from 100% to 0% in line, they need a new phone.

Last edited by 007; 01-22-2019 at 01:37 AM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:29 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
My phone died right when we got through security and before they were going to scan my tix. I had to pull out a sticky toe warmer and put on the back for about 5 minutes and it turned back on... iphones hate the cold and even with a full battery go black if they get too cold.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
My phone died right when we got through security and before they were going to scan my tix. I had to pull out a sticky toe warmer and put on the back for about 5 minutes and it turned back on... iphones hate the cold and even with a full battery go black if they get too cold.
Well shit, that explains it. I was recording the National Anthem when mine blacked out - when I got it back on the battery was almost gone. I had no idea they performed that poorly in cold weather.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:

The backup though is getting thru the metal detectors, you don’t dig your e ticket out until your they that part. The ticket scanners are usually waiting on people to get thru the security in my experience.

Either ways it’s out of hand. They need way more metal detectors or just wand everyone, it’s probably quicker. Watch the detectors, they flash red every time, I’m not sure they are even effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-22-2019, 12:49 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

That is INSANE. Definitely don't want to be on the far left either - tons more people between you and the gate.

There are so many ways they could fix that situation if they want to. But obviously they want to discourage people from drinking too much in the parking lot - which is pretty ****ing ridiculous for the stadium that bills itself as a tailgaters paradise.

Maybe they have something like TSA pre-screen - where they do a background check on you and you get the light security screen.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:13 AM   #14

Boob need his Depends. Can't Depends scalpers.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:57 AM   #15
MVP

But the guy with the rubber gloves was surprisingly gentle!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.