Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 04:04 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Guys I’m targeting in FA...if their respective position guy in KC is allowed to walk.

Landon Collins
Earl Thomas
Honey Badger
Lamarcus Joyner
Shane Rey/Shaq Barrett
Kareem Jackson
Ronald Darby
Demarcus Lawrence
Why Shane Rey I feel he has been a major disappointment in Denver.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #3
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Because he would probably come to KC on a very cheap contract and still has a high upside.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:58 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Because he would probably come to KC on a very cheap contract and still has a high upside.
Nah I am always leary guys that underperform knowing a payday is on the horizon.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #5
Shit

Quote:
Nah I am always leary guys that underperform knowing a payday is on the horizon.
He's behind the eight ball there though
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #6
Shit

Quote:
Buy low and how it goes better than the contract
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.