Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2018, 06:48 PM   #2
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

As I said, lame call
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:53 PM   #3
Just a li'l Evel

well he scored me 48 points in FFL last night so, YES!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:06 PM   #4
Bring it on Ahab!

Yeah.

I said before the year he'd have 1600+ yards and 12+ TD's. He's at what? 1100 and 11?

Hill was better last year than he produced statistically. His combination of speed, explosiveness, COD ability, and ball tracking ability are not things I've ever seen from ONE player. He's uniquely gifted at all of these things.
It's really the other worldly speed that puts it over the top. There's fast. There's fast guys who make fast guys look slow. Then there's Tyreek Hill. That he can reach full speed from a stop in like 2 steps and also change directions at near full speed only make it more ridiculous.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Yeah.

I said before the year he'd have 1600+ yards and 12+ TD's. He's at what? 1100 and 11?

Hill was better last year than he produced statistically. His combination of speed, explosiveness, COD ability, and ball tracking ability are not things I've ever seen from ONE player. He's uniquely gifted at all of these things.
It's really the other worldly speed that puts it over the top. There's fast. There's fast guys who make fast guys look slow. Then there's Tyreek Hill. That he can reach full speed from a stop in like 2 steps and also change directions at near full speed only make it more ridiculous.
Yep, the only thing he doesn't have is height but his ungodly ability to create separation and to high point a ball in coverage when it's necessary more than makes up for it.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:52 AM   #6
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
Yep, the only thing he doesn't have is height but his ungodly ability to create separation and to high point a ball in coverage when it's necessary more than makes up for it.
Covering him at 5-10 (allegedly) is unfair enough.

Plus If he was taller there is no way he could maintain his COD and explosion. There's a reason you rarely see corners taller than 6 feet, and it's because taller guys generally can't turn or change directions as quickly.

If he's six foot four, he's a different player. I'm happy with what he is. In the modern NFL where physicality and size are less valuable than they used to be (because of rules limiting physicality) Hill's talents are especially valuable. 15 years ago you could grab a guy like Hill. Rough him up more at the LOS. You just can't do that anymore. Guys have to try and run with him and nobody can do it.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:22 PM   #7
offense > defense

He is a shorter, faster Randy Moss. And by that I'm basically comparing the dominance factor. No one in the league could cover Moss, and no one can cover Tyreek. As good as Owens and Harrison were and OBJ and Nuk are, Moss and Hill are two completely different freaks to their peers. Teams have taken OBJ out of the game. Teams routinely take Julio out in red zone defense. Teams categorically cannot stop Hill, he is just literally too fast. Zone? Man? Short, deep? Nothing.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #8
MVP

I'd like to take this moment to think back on Hill's first training camp when I saw him make a cut and completely burn a defender and I came on here saying his comp is Antonio Brown and I got roasted on here.

You were right, he's much faster than Brown.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:43 PM   #9
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I'd like to take this moment to think back on Hill's first training camp when I saw him make a cut and completely burn a defender and I came on here saying his comp is Antonio Brown and I got roasted on here.

You were right, he's much faster than Brown.
Ya that was a bad take, Brown is a bitch too.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Here’s a hot take.

Tyreek Hill belongs on the All-Time NFL 53 man roster.

If he still returned kicks and teams would consistently punt to him, he would be the greatest return man of all time.

Additionally, he’s turned into a lethal wide receiver. He can even be used as a running back at times to add another dimension.

When assembling the all-time 53 man roster, Tyreek deserves a spot.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:35 PM   #11
offense > defense

100%. He is one of the 5 most unique players in NFL history, I think. He is just straight-up the fastest player I've ever seen on a football field -- from 0 to let's say 30-40-50 yards, where it really matters (there's no such thing as needing 90-yard speed, which some long-strider can maybe beat him out on... maybe).

Hill, Vick, Bo Jackson, maybe Bob Hayes? Deion. Jim Brown, I guess. Not sure where Moss or Calvin fit in that description - kind of an oxymoron. Then you've got guys like Mario Williams and Vernon Davis but that's more about being an athlete than a football player; Hill has clearly proven his actual football skill. Not that those guys were scrubs.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:43 PM   #12
Fight, build, win!

I personally saw the worlds fastest human Bob Hayes. Hank Stram drafted olympic 100 yard sprinter Robert Hines who also was a world record holder seen him to he had no hands lol.

Tyreek looks faster than I remember them. It his quickness just incredible. When I see him interviewed all his actions and expressions are even quick and fast.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:44 PM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

Welp this is starting point for his extention. Probably gonna get 5% more than this:

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:13 PM   #14
Threepeat!

Hill is even better when Watkins is on the field. Bye week and the Faiders after that gives him a great opportunity to get healthy. We will need him healthy & on the field in the playoffs.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:16 PM   #15
MVP

Hill was dominating against the Rams. Total stud.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.