Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 09:35 AM   #2
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.
I forgot that one, I was waiting for the flag and it never came. Also when Mahomes tackled that runner at the goal line and another Rams player fell on top of him, there should of been piling on or unnecessary roughness on that play, but that would of nullified a Rams TD, wait a minute, they'll say that it occurred after the play so the penalty would be inforced on the kickoff, but it never came either.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 11-20-2018, 09:49 AM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.

I thoughts the refs were trying to protect the QB's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread