Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2003, 09:32 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.
he's complaining about the mods...he has some beef with Russ...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:33 PM   #3
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.
That issue was resolved - privately as it should be.

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:37 PM   #4
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.
There have been many expamples of issues being hashed out and brought up in the main forum. There have also been a lot of threads with users calling out other users.

Why were these locked up?

You are the mods and you are welcome to do what you please. But seems obvious that TJ is dealt with to a different standard. Wouldn't you say?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:39 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:44 PM   #6
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Thanks Phil. You are now an official member of my clique.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Jeesh.
That's a frightening thought.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:47 PM   #9
Lets Rock.

Quote:

Jeesh.
Well, they do dress alike.
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:48 PM   #10
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:

Jeesh.
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
You have as much chance of running a gang as I do of winning the DNC backing this year.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:52 PM   #12
Wooooooo Pig Soooooiiiie!!!

Drama...For a second, I thought I was at work listening to a dispute between a bunch of sixth and seventh grade girls...welcome to my job..

Hey, fellas!! There's a frikin football game on...go watch it!!
Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:

Jeesh.
Why did he lock down the thread?

How many threads has he ever locked before?

Why were those threads locked?
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:55 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
Why did he lock down the thread?

How many threads has he ever locked before?

Why were those threads locked?
The thread was locked as a petty dispute that should have been handled privately. The thread is still available to view and has not been hidden from anyone - contrary to what you posted earlier.

I have locked and/or deleted about 10-15 threads due to harrasment, vulgarity, and inappropriate behavior - as the one you are complaining about was done.

Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:10 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
The thread was locked as a petty dispute that should have been handled privately. The thread is still available to view and has not been hidden from anyone - contrary to what you posted earlier.

I have locked and/or deleted about 10-15 threads due to harrasment, vulgarity, and inappropriate behavior - as the one you are complaining about was done.

Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.