Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM  

Stephen St. John: Issues between Mahomes and Peters

On 810 this morning SSJ was talking about the Rams and Peters, when he dropped a bombshell that was new to me. Talked about how in addition to all of his other issues, Peters had a problem with Mahomes. He didn’t cite first hand info, but just said that was the vibe that Chadiha and others covering the team had conveyed. It matches up with the trash talk from Peters after he left, praising Alex and predicting turnovers when we play them in Mexico.

Maybe I missed the hubbub about this, but it seemed to be new information to SSJ’s co-hosts so maybe I didn’t. If true it erases any lingering doubt that Peters had to go immediately.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:19 AM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Guys 'like mahomes' frequently have animosity in NFL locker rooms for BS reasons.

Mahomes... light skinned black guy, son of an athlete, stable family, comes from wealth.

Peters... from Oakland.

Same reason so many NBA players hate Curry. Same reason Seattle players would bash Wilson behind his back. Young black kids from rough backgrounds tend to resent guys with Mahomes background.
And then Mahomes went and signed that exclusive contract with the Converse velcro line.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:19 AM   #17
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I was just talking about how he's a hard working, genuinely good person by all accounts, but sure.
I know what you were talking about.

I'm bringing up something that nobody else will talk about, but there's a reason I could predict it.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:20 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
I was just talking about how he's a hard working, genuinely good person by all accounts, but sure.
So is Russell Wilson and yet the Seattle locker room apparently had (or still has) resentment towards him.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:20 AM   #19
left blank intentionally

Quote:
And truly hateful dickheads that get by on tenacity and athletic ability (like Peters) can't stand those hard-working, genuinely good people.

**** Marcus Peters.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:21 AM   #20
Life is changing..

I want to see Hill/Mahomes roast Peters in Mexico. I have nothing against Peters, I just think it'll be a fantastic matchup.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:21 AM   #21
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Seem to remember it was reported that he did have a lot of success against Peters' coverage. Maybe old Marcus got pissed about that, lol
He did, and he did.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:23 AM   #22
Hockey Town

Quote:
Guys 'like mahomes' frequently have animosity in NFL locker rooms for BS reasons.

Mahomes... light skinned black guy, son of an athlete, stable family, comes from wealth.

Peters... from Oakland.

Same reason so many NBA players hate Curry. Same reason Seattle players would bash Wilson behind his back. Young black kids from rough backgrounds tend to resent guys with Mahomes background.
I read that whole thing on Seattle and I'm not sure how much of that was about Wilsons upbringing as they thought he was being treated differently than them..like they'd all be called out for mistakes then he'd throw 5 INT's and nothing...

If your team has a certain culture has been cultivated by everyone there and then 1 player is given special treatment which includes them thinking he was a snitch to the coach...that is going to do a lot of damage.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:23 AM   #23
Life is changing..

And honestly, I'm tired of the Marcus Peters talk in general. He was a great player here. Now he's gone. Can we not move on and stop the discussion about him?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:23 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Doesn't matter to some people.

Being a "hard working, high character guy" won't make everyone respect you
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:24 AM   #25
Please squeeze

Quote:

Peters... from Oakland.

Probably alot of truth in that but Wilson's resentment also stems from the fact that he is perceived as coddled by Carroll and not held to the same standard as everyone else.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:25 AM   #26
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Correct. There is a cultural thing there between light and dark skinned blacks. I obviously don’t participate and wisely keep my mouth shut, but, I’ve seen and heard the comments myself. Both ways.

It would make sense that it would be in an NFL locker room too.
It certainly goes both ways in the world and everyday life, but in pro sports it's a one way thing because light skinned black guys who come from wealth are a tiny minority of pro athletes.

This is something I first noticed going all the way back to Larry Johnson.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:25 AM   #27
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

Peters... from Oakland.

Dude it's not that smfh.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:25 AM   #28
Hockey Town

A TON of those Seattle guys were thought of as never would be's that made it by thriving in that culture of cutthroat hard ass practice and play...

I don't think they resented his upbringing they resented that he was the favored child never made to go through what they did.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:25 AM   #29
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Probably alot of truth in that but Wilson's resentment also stems from the fact that he is perceived as coddled by Carroll and not held to the same standard as everyone else.
I know how it's rationalized in public.

I don't buy it.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:26 AM   #30
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
A TON of those Seattle guys were thought of as never would be's that made it by thriving in that culture of cutthroat hard ass practice and play...

I don't think they resented his upbringing they resented that he was the favored child never made to go through what they did.
This statement is self contradictory.

He didn't go through what they went through BECAUSE of his background.

Oh, you mean with the team?

Yeah, I don't believe it.