Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I am a big big fan of Hitchens. Right now he's showing himself to be game if nothing else; he's not going to shy away from anything. So hopefully he starts getting more comfortable in the scheme.

We were spoiled by DJ - a true All-Pro 3-down linebacker ain't walking through that door again for a long while, gents. When TG left, we got damn lucky to find Kelce. And our history with RBs seems similar - we just keep bouncing from pro bowler to pro bowler.

But I don't think we can expect that kind of thing at ILB. We need to adjust to a normal life here - most interior linebackers can't cover like a safety and we just have to deal with that.
I watched Hitchens cover WR's in college. I'm not at all worried about him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:48 AM   #3
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I watched Hitchens cover WR's in college. I'm not at all worried about him.

I agree. I think Hitchens, Ragland and Fuller are still attempting to get their "Sutton legs" of this defense underneath them (whatever that means) and I think they will get better and then when Berry and Soro get back this should provide 'just enough key stops' in a game for us to outscore the majority of our opponents. If we can just get this defense to "average play" we will be fine. And of course keeping the injuries to a minimum.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:50 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
I agree. I think Hitchens, Ragland and Fuller are still attempting to get their "Sutton legs" of this defense underneath them (whatever that means) and I think they will get better and then when Berry and Soro get back this should provide 'just enough key stops' in a game for us to outscore the majority of our opponents. If we can just get this defense to "average play" we will be fine. And of course keeping the injuries to a minimum.
Agree on Hitchens and Fuller, not on Ragland.

He played last year. He's just not very good.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:00 AM   #5
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Agree on Hitchens and Fuller, not on Ragland.

He played last year. He's just not very good.
I have that same gut feel on Rags as well but I'm hoping he is just a slow learner that will catch up soon.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:45 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I am a big big fan of Hitchens. Right now he's showing himself to be game if nothing else; he's not going to shy away from anything. So hopefully he starts getting more comfortable in the scheme.

We were spoiled by DJ - a true All-Pro 3-down linebacker ain't walking through that door again for a long while, gents. When TG left, we got damn lucky to find Kelce. And our history with RBs seems similar - we just keep bouncing from pro bowler to pro bowler.

But I don't think we can expect that kind of thing at ILB. We need to adjust to a normal life here - most interior linebackers can't cover like a safety and we just have to deal with that.
Excellent post. Couldn’t agree more.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.