Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #2
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Unless it is a hoa, I think it is a losing battle that will only take your sanity.

Buy some boulders, strategically place. Buy a cheap truck and park on the street yourself if you want to troll him. He parks there, so he doesn't have it in front of his house.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:01 PM   #3
Supporter

You're gonna do what you're gonna do, but I know if I thought I had a neighbor pecking at me, I'd make things 10x worse just for sport.

Know what you're getting into, but ultimately I'd address it in person when I'm in the mood to be civilized.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:19 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
You're gonna do what you're gonna do, but I know if I thought I had a neighbor pecking at me, I'd make things 10x worse just for sport.

Know what you're getting into, but ultimately I'd address it in person when I'm in the mood to be civilized.
That above is how I would go about it. Let the neighbor be the first to get nasty and you won't feel as bad when you **** him over.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:34 PM   #5
It was not a fair catch

He will never confront me. He will just continue to take and I have too many cameras for him to do something really stupid.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:38 PM   #6
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
He will never confront me. He will just continue to take.

The guy sounds like a real douche bag. As others has stated, I would try to talk to him face to face and make it crystal clear what you want. If he continues and you come down on him, that's not on you. I have had a couple bad neighbors over the years and neither of them are around anymore, I'll just leave it at that.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:09 AM   #7
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
The guy sounds like a real douche bag. As others has stated, I would try to talk to him face to face and make it crystal clear what you want. If he continues and you come down on him, that's not on you. I have had a couple bad neighbors over the years and neither of them are around anymore, I'll just leave it at that.
Sometimes your only option is to be a worse neighbor.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:41 PM   #8
It was not a fair catch

I know I am getting older. Taking meds for school. Getting harder to adapt. At least I admit my problems.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:42 PM   #9

One more thing, install a camera(s) in the problem areas to document everything, so it's not just your word against his. I have cameras all over the place around here that record and I can save anything I need to if something weird shows up.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:44 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

2 in the back yard.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 07:49 PM   #11
It was not a fair catch

. its back.

Still illegally parked.

with adults swimming in the baby pool next to it.

Is Arkansas better than Minnesota?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Road_000 (1).jpg
Views:	241
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	122580  
Old 06-23-2021, 06:29 AM   #12
It was not a fair catch

My neighbors trailer left a yellow streak down the middle of the road
Old 06-23-2021, 09:45 AM   #13

Quote:

Last edited by Bwana; 06-23-2021 at 09:50 AM..
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 02:04 PM   #14
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
If that is the trailers holding tank call the city or county. He will get a citation and fine and possibly a bigger one through the EPA.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 06:35 AM   #15
Veteran

I guess that's one way to empty the sewage tanks.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.