Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2018, 03:14 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

You’re such a ****ing pussy

I should’ve known you couldn’t handle it. Didn’t you threaten to leave forever because somebody hurt your feelings?

Your talent evaluation skills suck ass anyways. I was just trying to be nice.
Look an internet tough guy. I can 100% guarantee you wouldn't say this to my face, but then of course you don't have a clue who I am or what I look like and that's probably a good thing in your favor.

You're just another dumbass piece of shit that doesn't bring anything of quality to this board, but sure likes to prance around calling everyone else's shit garbage. Dumbass mother****er.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Look an internet tough guy. I can 100% guarantee you wouldn't say this to my face, but then of course you don't have a clue who I am or what I look like and that's probably a good thing in your favor

You're just another dumbass piece of shit that doesn't bring anything of quality to this board, but sure likes to prance around calling everyone else's shit garbage. Dumbass mother****er.
I’m the internet tough guy? That’s ironic considering what you followed that up with. This is the second time I’ve heard you talk about fighting after you got your feelings hurt on CP, hence why I’m calling you a pussy. Who lets a stranger on a football forum get them so butthurt?

You talking like you’re the baddest mother****er on the planet (no pun intended) is absolutely hilarious though. Real badasses know there’s always somebody badder. That’s how I know you’re full of shit.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-17-2018 at 03:27 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m the internet tough guy? That’s ironic considering what you followed that up with. This is the second time I’ve heard you talk about fighting after you got your feelings hurt on CP, hence why I’m calling you a pussy. Who lets a stranger on a football forum get them so butthurt?

You talking like you’re the baddest mother****er on the planet (no pun intended) is absolutely hilarious though. Real badasses know there’s always somebody badder. That’s how I know you’re full of shit.
I'm not butthurt, I just think you're a stupid mother****er that talks out of his ass. The only one really upset is you, which is why you continue to drag this out and try to get the last word in. Who am I asking to fight? If I'm such a pussy, I'll give you my address to come say it to my face. Would that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.