Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Looking at his explanations though, he passed on Isaiah Oliver and Rodney Harrison for Gesicki. I definitely wouldn’t do that.
Even though I wouldn’t like taking an offensive player first due to too many resources in one box, I’m with Terez here. There’s no way Isaiah Oliver or Ronnie Harrison are better football players than Mike Gesicki IMO.

Gesicki’s athletic ability alone is insane. It’s significantly better than even Kelce and he’s a smooth pass catcher. I think it’s “need” to take the other defensive players over him.

I highly doubt the guy is anywhere close t us anyway. I would be shocked if Gesicki fell past 40.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.