Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2018, 06:10 PM   #5
MVP

Since this is for a Chiefs website, what do you think of Justin Houston?

“The first time I saw him play was when the Chiefs came to New Orleans in 2012. He dominated and had a three-sack game. I remember because I think we went to OT and he won the game with another sack. I finished with two sacks but knew in the back of my head that there was a player on the Chiefs I had to learn about. Long story short, we use the same pass rush coach now.”

I had a chance to chat with a Chiefs player about what he’d think of the Chiefs going after Galette. His response?

“Sure, he’s a dominant force, very disruptive and would love to add him to this championship defense.”
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.