Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2017, 07:19 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What's the thought on Blake Griffin at this state in his career?

Talking about Suns and I'm trying to determine if Booker, Josh Jackson and Griffin would get me excited enough to start watching. Eric Bledsoe is good too but they are thinking of trading him?
Booker and JJ should be enough to suck you in
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Booker and JJ should be enough to suck you in
You ever go to any Suns games.

I've been to two........in 5 years.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:17 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You ever go to any Suns games.

I've been to two........in 5 years.

Hahhah. That is the exact amount I've been to in 10 years. Both times tickets were free. I watch them on tv a decent amount. I'll totally go if you can score tickets. Lol
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #5
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Hahhah. That is the exact amount I've been to in 10 years. Both times tickets were free. I watch them on tv a decent amount. I'll totally go if you can score tickets. Lol
Only time I've went tickets were free as well.

If I score some tickets this year (center court a few rows up), you're on my short list.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Only time I've went tickets were free as well.

If I score some tickets this year (center court a few rows up), you're on my short list.
Sweet.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:32 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
What's the thought on Blake Griffin at this state in his career?

Talking about Suns and I'm trying to determine if Booker, Josh Jackson and Griffin would get me excited enough to start watching. Eric Bledsoe is good too but they are thinking of trading him?

The Suns were better off not going after a star yet. Especially one who has that injury history. They need to play the lottery at least one more year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.