Old 04-26-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Skip Towne died right?

He was always so damn cranky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like to think not.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:10 PM   #3
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Skip Towne died right?

He was always so damn cranky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skip died?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:13 PM   #4
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
skip died?

I don't think anyone knows. He left on his own, and no one has heard from him since. He wasn't very tech savvy, so I doubt we'll find much about him online. I'll dig a little though.

Same deal with him as with Boog. I can find his name, address, and telephone number, but nothing really beyond that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:43 AM   #5
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
skip died?

I thought he just took himself somewhere else after having a tiff with the locals or mods here.

Or maybe his WebTV finally broke
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #6
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
I thought he just took himself somewhere else after having a tiff with the locals or mods here.

Hopefully, you're right.
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:31 AM   #7
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

For those that have gone by the way side I think we should call it the John Goodman Lounge. RiP John Goodman
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:16 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
FAX was a great fellow who could make everyone laugh. I wish he would come back, but I'm not sure what happened with his disappearance. It seems like I remember some people running him off, but also that he may have had some health issues...?
FAX had Crohns disease IIRC.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:26 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:

Skip Pmd me quite some time after his blow up over (IIRC) contacting someone's employer. I could be wrong, but I think it was "Mr. Kotter's" or maybe "The Bad guy's" employer but that is fitting a lot pieces together from memory.

This board could be pretty darn brutal back then
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:31 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Skip Pmd me quite some time after his blow up over (IIRC) contacting someone's employer. I could be wrong, but I think it was "Mr. Kotter's" or maybe "The Bad guy's" employer but that is fitting a lot pieces together from memory.

This board could be pretty darn brutal back then
I think it was Bad Guy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I think it was Bad Guy.
Yep.

Skip was unable to contain his miserable ****ery to the board and felt compelled to branch out into the real world.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:48 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I think it was Bad Guy.
Cool, I know they were both teachers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yep.

Skip was unable to contain his miserable ****ery to the board and felt compelled to branch out into the real world.
Yeah, that was some kind of ****ed up.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.