Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
the piss ants at the Arcade, but they could qualify as other dissociative personalities too outside of Marlene
I have only watched two episodes so I don't have a lot of scenes to go off of. Off the top of my head:

Ep 1.0 Slater knocks on the door to the secret meeting place and the guy only looks at Elliot when he opens the door. No other scene (that I recall) would naturally lead to Slater talking to anyone.

Ep 1.1 Slater verbally interacts with the crazy girl but he steps in front of Elliot to do it and she never changes her focus from Elliot's face, Slater then announces to no one in particular that he's going to go sit in the back.

These have the same feel as the transitions in Fight Club. And I like the idea that the rest of the club are Elliot's other personalities. Very nice.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:19 AM   #3
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post

These have the same feel as the transitions in Fight Club. And I like the idea that the rest of the club are Elliot's other personalities. Very nice.
How does the drug dealer girl react when they find Marlene randomly in Elliott's apartment? If i remember right, I was expecting more of a holy shit response.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #4
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
How does the drug dealer girl react when they find Marlene randomly in Elliott's apartment? If i remember right, I was expecting more of a holy shit response.
I think she said something like "Nice.....I'll leave you to it" or something, like she's real. But I may not recall right.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.