Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-17-2014, 09:57 AM   #571
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I got laid Friday night.
Just so we are clear, your hand doesn't count.......
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:59 AM   #572
In my youth i pray to keep

That was this morning.

*brushes shoulder off*
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #573
Veteran

These are some of the pcis i put on "tinder"

i matched every single girl.. must have been 500-1000 and a lot were fat... right now i have a pathetic 3 matches hahahahaa

xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #574
I'll be back.

STOP.

WEARING.

BACKWARDS.

BASEBALL.

CAPS.

reerun.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:55 PM   #575
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
They never get to his junk. And it's not his chin.

It's his mouth. He's a ****ing idiot and it's obvious
Posted via Mobile Device
No the dating experiment proved its looks..

3 matches after matching over 500 girls?

my mouth, if anything, is helping me because im able to actually get hot girls numbers(in person), when if they just saw me as a picture they'd next me
Old 08-17-2014, 09:56 PM   #576
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #577
Kindness in words...

And that thing on your chin has got to go. It's ****ing atrocious.

Also, stop getting totally baked before taking selfies.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:49 PM   #578
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
STOP.

WEARING.

BACKWARDS.

BASEBALL.

CAPS.

reerun.

I explained this. My douche style will piss off 30 + year old guys like yourself but its not counter intuitive for attracting hot young 18 year olds.

Here is a slayer (****s 2 new girls a month).. guy on the right
Old 08-17-2014, 10:51 PM   #579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I explained this. My douche style will piss off 30 + year old guys like yourself but its not counter intuitive for attracting hot young 18 year olds.
Seems odd that you would make a thread about not being able to attract them, then.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:10 PM   #580
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Seems odd that you would make a thread about not being able to attract them, then.
No i am isolating a variable here and suggesting that this variable is indeed either neutral or beneficial. Read my last post
Old 08-17-2014, 11:12 PM   #581
Banned

lmao this thread is hilariously pathetic
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:15 PM   #582
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
lmao this thread is hilariously pathetic
yea
Old 08-17-2014, 11:15 PM   #583
The Insider

LOL at the Tinder shit. That's about normal.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:16 PM   #584
Veteran

It was a bad idea to think PUA works or to think that I was an attractive guy 2 years ago when I undertook this

Im too far in at this point to give up though, willingly
Old 08-17-2014, 11:16 PM   #585
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
LOL at the Tinder shit. That's about normal.
No i made another using old pictures where i was more attractive and I have like 300 matches