Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
First of all, I know I'm overreacting, and you all can get the **** over it. I don't get how one ****ing team can be so bad for so long. I mean a 28 year playoff drought going on 29 years... It's amazing this team still has fans. ****, I have been a lifelong fan and the last time they were in the playoffs, I was an infant. **** this team. MLB should intervene for the good of the game.
You'll be back.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
Lets Go Royals!

Quote:
First of all, I know I'm overreacting, and you all can get the **** over it. I don't get how one ****ing team can be so bad for so long. I mean a 28 year playoff drought going on 29 years... It's amazing this team still has fans. ****, I have been a lifelong fan and the last time they were in the playoffs, I was an infant. **** this team. MLB should intervene for the good of the game.
The Chiefs say hi.
WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakkaWakka View Post
The Chiefs say hi.
At least I can remember the Chiefs glory days.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:03 PM   #5
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
At least I can remember the Chiefs glory days.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.